Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orbital - Time Becomes - Lush 3-1/3-2 - Live at The Big Chill Festival Aug 2009
Orbital - Time Becomes - Lush 3-1/3-2 - Live at The Big Chill Festival Aug 2009
[youtube]_eER8jesuOg[/youtube]

I'm seeing them live tomorrow...

EvF
RE: Orbital - Time Becomes - Lush 3-1/3-2 - Live at The Big Chill Festival Aug 2009
Trippy...I love it Big Grin

Do post on this thread to tell us how the concert went aiight? Have a great time, bro!
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
RE: Orbital - Time Becomes - Lush 3-1/3-2 - Live at The Big Chill Festival Aug 2009
I'm going there in 5 hours time!!!

EvF
Sounds like a countdown now Tongue
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Is it the first time you see them live EVF?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Yes.

I've 'just' listened to them daily since 2005, and I have all 7 albums, 2 cd sets of two of those albums. A 'best of' collection, the two CD+DVD live performances of them 'Orbital at Glastonbury 1994-2004', 'The Box' single and 'Orbital 20' their latest release, a 2cd collection, 10 tracks on each, of their work since 20 years ago when they formed. Oh and I have their song 'Beached' from the movie 'The Beach' soundtrack. I want much much more but it's hard to get hold of some of their stuff cos it's rare.

And I've also seen many live perfomances on youtube, and heard some freeware low quality streamed live stuff on their website. Like the one from 1993 in San Fran is amazing. From everything I've seen, not only are they by far my favourite band of all time, by far, but no electronic band can compare with them live...

I might die from euphoria tonight. I'd say ecstasy, but I'm not going to be taking ecstacy. I'll never want it or need it Tongue

My first time ever. It will be one of the days of my life that will always stand out the most enormously.

EvF
That is a true blue fan if I ever saw one...as big a fan as they get Tongue
Indeed!!!!

Oh, and their 6th album that I have the two CD version of, I have 3 copies of simply so I will hopefully have at least one left before I die. Since it was harder to get hold of than the usual 1 CD version.

EvF
I saw them live in 96, at the Pinkpop festival. It was a good show, but I was waiting for another band really.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I haven't, but I sure as hell would love to see them live performing the song "Halcyon & On & On". That would be SO cool!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Have To Give Saturday Night Live Credit Minimalist 0 362 October 22, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Long Live Ronnie J Dio!~ ignoramus 3 740 August 1, 2017 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  1812 Overture with 105mm cannons live ignoramus 12 3185 June 14, 2017 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Before the Big Bang Jehanne 2 525 February 17, 2017 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Big Brother Over The Top c172 3 878 October 3, 2016 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: c172
  Big Brother 18 (U.S.) c172 2 646 June 14, 2016 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Live Tweeting Star Wars - the LOL Edition thesummerqueen 0 761 December 29, 2015 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Jay-Z stole this melody to produce "big pimpin" WinterHold 2 1102 December 16, 2015 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  What do you think about "Creation 2009" movie Craig2 1 818 June 18, 2014 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Maleficent Big Spoiler BrokenQuill92 16 2307 June 1, 2014 at 1:44 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92