Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Current Electricity Theory Wrong
Is Current Electricity Theory Wrong
The mods here must have a short fuse.They take it series-islly and get a bit amped up.

But sooner or later, this thread will accumulate a pile of shocking puns due to a lack of resistance from the posters.
RE: Is Current Electricity Theory Wrong
You enjoy being a lightning rod, huh?
I find this topic electrifying. I'm sure it will spark many interesting comments.
I find this to be a bit negative.
Censored
(June 17, 2013 at 8:10 pm)LeoVonFrost Wrote: I find this to be a bit negative.

Currently, I'm positive you're wrong.
The shocking thing here is everyone forgets about the third phase of conversation. Electron-ic conversation can jump from one phase to another phase causing much sparking.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Ohm I God!
Sorry I'm coming insulate to this thread. Watt are you talking about? That sounds like a plug for something to me. Wire you generating all this static? Why not just socket up and remain neutral?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Or you'll get the POE who states boldly: Yup, they sure are wrong, over-unity and energy from the vacumm baby!

Anyways sir, kits are available on the 'net.

I'm sorry, but I find this whole thread revolting. Perhaps it's me. I find it hard to get into an excited state these days. Perhaps something is masking my potential, but this mood seems indelibly etched, and I'm finding no way to channel my energies through this barrier.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof that evolution is just a theory. Gawdzilla Sama 7 1133 September 3, 2023 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Shoe-shop thieves get off on the wrong foot zebo-the-fat 7 703 May 4, 2023 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Wrong answers only...... Music thread. Brian37 53 2327 July 3, 2020 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  SOOO wrong but funny! Brian37 4 706 April 21, 2019 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  So wrong, but dark humor funny wrong. Brian37 13 2030 March 27, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  I love this Big Bang Theory Clip with Brian Greene. Brian37 0 394 January 12, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Everything you know is wrong. Gawdzilla Sama 12 1458 November 4, 2017 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1503 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Whoops, wrong thread! robvalue 56 6385 December 12, 2015 at 9:21 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink