Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sexual partners
sexual partners
How many sexual partners have you all had?

I reached number 40 the other day just wondered how that compares with the rest of normal society, but since I don't want to go out and ask normal society I thought I'd ask you freaks on the internet.

By sexual partners I mean penetrative sex, I haven't counted oral sex I've been given in my 40.

The question isn't really graphic enough to bother putting it in the area 69 part in my opinion so I just stuck it here.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: sexual partners
NOYB...
(June 21, 2013 at 9:21 pm)paulpablo Wrote: How many sexual partners have you all had?

I reached number 40 the other day...

Holy crap! You must suck in bed to keep having to find new partners like that.

[Image: Deuce+Bigalow+Male+Gigolo.jpg]
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
The have only one response to the OP.

I am shocked. Confusedhock: That is not something you ask a lady.
(June 21, 2013 at 9:42 pm)Rahul Wrote:
(June 21, 2013 at 9:21 pm)paulpablo Wrote: How many sexual partners have you all had?

I reached number 40 the other day...

Holy crap! You must suck in bed to keep having to find new partners like that.

[Image: Deuce+Bigalow+Male+Gigolo.jpg]

I've had three long term girlfriends 2 of which I dumped and I don't think I've ever been dumped due to lack of skill in bed, maybe due to lack of money or the relationship being too long distance. At the moment I'm seeing 5 girls continual purely for sex although I do take them out for dinner aswell so it is possible that they are putting up with me for a free subway meal. I don't think I'm amazing in bed but I'm very confident and have zero inhibitions, I've done some crazy stuff.

I'm going to deduce from the responses that 40 is supposedly quite a lot? I've heard of people going on holidays (vacations) and having sex with a hundred but maybe these are just myths.

(June 21, 2013 at 9:44 pm)Savannahw Wrote: The have only one response to the OP.

I am shocked. Confusedhock: That is not something you ask a lady.

I don't really expect anyone to answer this question at all. There seems to be a taboo about it, but myself personally I don't see any harm in my being honest and frank about the number of people I've been with sexually.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Well comparatively I'm quite the prude for a guy.

Plus I've been with my wife in a purely monogamous relationship for 11 years.

I'm rather picky on top of that.

I've known guys that would sleep with almost any chick if they would put out. Actually I've known quite a few guys like that. Even good looking dudes.

I couldn't do that.

I don't even know five women right now that I would be willing to have sex with.

Not counting my wife I can only think of two. The odds of either one being single (which I know one isn't being in a long term seven year relationship) and also the odds I would be their type (I know for one I am, but she's the one in a long term relationship) would preclude me from racking up a large number of sexual partners.
(June 21, 2013 at 10:04 pm)Rahul Wrote: Well comparatively I'm quite the prude for a guy.

Plus I've been with my wife in a purely monogamous relationship for 11 years.

I'm rather picky on top of that.

I've known guys that would sleep with almost any chick if they would put out. Actually I've known quite a few guys like that. Even good looking dudes.

I couldn't do that.

I don't even know five women right now that I would be willing to have sex with.

Not counting my wife I can only think of two. The odds of either one being single (which I know one isn't being in a long term seven year relationship) and also the odds I would be their type (I know for one I am, but she's the one in a long term relationship) would preclude me from racking up a large number of sexual partners.

Well if I was married I wouldn't bother getting to know women who I want sex with, talking to females without there being a chance of sex is fairly boring.

(June 21, 2013 at 10:08 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Well if I was married I wouldn't bother getting to know women who I want sex with, talking to females without there being a chance of sex is fairly boring.

Quit talking to boring, stupid women then.

Why do you need five chicks on your active sexual roster? Wouldn't one or two do?

Why five?
(June 21, 2013 at 10:11 pm)Rahul Wrote:
(June 21, 2013 at 10:08 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Well if I was married I wouldn't bother getting to know women who I want sex with, talking to females without there being a chance of sex is fairly boring.

Quit talking to boring, stupid women then.

Why do you need five chicks on your active sexual roster? Wouldn't one or two do?

Why five?

I don't mean the women are stupid and boring, I mean It's more interesting for me to talk to women who there is a chance of sex with rather than one who isn't and time is precious so I wouldn't waste it talking to someone who there's no chance of having sex with, In my experience men are more funny, interesting more outgoing more conversational than attractive women so if i was going to just have a normal convo with someone where sex isn't involved I'd rather it be with a man usually.
5 is good for me because some of them aren't attractive enough for me to consider seeing permanently but are ridiculously good in bed and are actually clever and funny. Some are attractive enough but without a very high sex drive and they are busy with work so only see me a few times in a month, others are good looking but boring, plus there's times when a girl is on her period so therefore can't have sex, i mean it's possible but just not my style.

(June 21, 2013 at 10:24 pm)paulpablo Wrote:
(June 21, 2013 at 10:11 pm)Rahul Wrote: Quit talking to boring, stupid women then.

Why five?

I don't mean the women are stupid and boring, I mean It's more interesting for me to talk to women who there is a chance of sex with rather than one who isn't and time is precious so I wouldn't waste it talking to someone who there's no chance of having sex with, In my experience men are more funny, interesting more outgoing more conversational than attractive women so if i was going to just have a normal convo with someone where sex isn't involved I'd rather it be with a man usually.
5 is good for me because some of them aren't attractive enough for me to consider seeing permanently but are ridiculously good in bed and are actually clever and funny. Some are attractive enough but without a very high sex drive and they are busy with work so only see me a few times in a month, others are good looking but boring, plus there's times when a girl is on her period so therefore can't have sex.

Try men too, then you can double your intake.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2045 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Social media and sexual harrasment GODZILLA 40 5514 July 5, 2018 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Is it normal be a hetro-sexual and having no relationship experience? Sterben 61 5757 March 10, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Sexual Attraction Anon2381 55 19367 June 9, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Sexual Pleasure after a Sex Change Operation Rhondazvous 13 4796 April 18, 2017 at 10:21 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  What annoys you about your partners? Nontheist 55 9696 December 19, 2015 at 5:03 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Do you care about your significant other's sexual past? CapnAwesome 187 19052 August 7, 2015 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Sexual openness and promiscuity KUSA 26 8180 May 31, 2015 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past pauloroberts 265 25859 May 21, 2015 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Do you care about your significant others sexual past with a poll. paulpablo 63 9562 May 3, 2015 at 11:38 am
Last Post: c172