Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kanye West
Kanye West
I'm sure most people have heard about what Kanye West did to Taylor Swift at the VMA's. If you don't know about it, you can find out the details here.

What's interesting is that since the incident, Kanye West interrupting shit has been the new internet meme. The results are hilarious.

[Image: 128976970222876522.jpg]

You can see more of these in the links:
http://roflrazzi.com/2009/09/16/celebrit...t-contest/
http://roflrazzi.com/2009/09/17/celebrit...-im-gonna/
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Kanye West
LMFAO Those piss-takes are hilarious.

He's a gay fish (only the SP (South Park) fans will get that one).

EvF
He seems to be a very bitter loser. With all the money he's already making, you'd think he'd just suck it up and use the losses as an excuse to improve his standards.
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Hahaha, nice meme, I have also informed my friend b/c he likes many memes, and keeps them. This IS hilarious! hahah!

Thanks for the laughs!
(September 18, 2009 at 10:24 am)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: He's a gay fish (only the SP (South Park) fans will get that one).

Well, do you like fishsticks? Do you like fishdicks in your mouth? He's the only one. O_O
--- RDW, 17
"Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
[Image: truthyellow.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_kq52gsBkPa1qa3i8uo1_500.jpg]
Oh snap, there's a whole website dedicated to this meme. http://kanyegate.tumblr.com/

Fucking win.

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(September 18, 2009 at 10:52 am)Eilonnwy Wrote:

Oh snap, there's a whole website dedicated to this meme.
Fucking win.

That's insane, it's like they make a site for every little thing that happens haha. Nice.
--- RDW, 17
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
(September 18, 2009 at 10:58 am)littlegrimlin1 Wrote:
(September 18, 2009 at 10:52 am)Eilonnwy Wrote:

Oh snap, there's a whole website dedicated to this meme.
Fucking win.

That's insane, it's like they make a site for every little thing that happens haha. Nice.

Just as an FYI, quoting images is bad forum etiquette. I edited it for you. Just something to keep in mind for the future. -_^

Also, If you quote really long posts or images and want to make it sure who you're referring to, you can use the [hide] BB code to make it less annoying for us all.

Ah ok, thank you.
--- RDW, 17
Kanye West is an ass clown.
binnyCoffee
Kanye West cracks me up. People take shit too seriously.

It's TAYLOR SWIFT.

It's the MTV MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS.

It's not like he interrupted Lou Gehrig or MLK or something.
- Meatball

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  East & West Epic Foxaèr 26 1266 January 18, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Kanye West releases CRAZY T-shirt design! CleanShavenJesus 13 3417 July 17, 2013 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Mega Quake-Tsunami to Ruin US West Coast Amphora 2 2740 August 23, 2009 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc