Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS Voting Rights Decision
Thumbs Up 
SCOTUS Voting Rights Decision
Praise Sweet Baby Jesus! Reverend Jeremiah here. How about that GAH-LORIOUS Supreme Court ruling on that absolutely hated civil rights act that gave those uppity minorities a chance to vote?!? I know that you are thinking: “..but Reverend Jeremiah, why would you [CENSORED BY REVEREND JEREMIAH MINISTRIES]” Well, I can understand why you would think that way. I too was once possessed by Satan, The Lord of Lies, in my youth. Satan will convince you that yes, you too have a voice in what happens in your life. In the name of SWEET BABY JESUS I command Lucifer to leave your mortal shell and return to the bosom of Hell and await the almighty judgement to the Lake of Fire! Praise! Some of you may say; “But I never had a chance to vote Reverend Jeremiah as my Pastor”, to which you will quickly be rebuked for your sinful thoughts! Get thee behind me Lucifer! Lucifer wishes you to SINFULLY think that you have a say so in your life. Lucifer wishes you to think that you can chose your Earthly representatives to the demise of Southern Bapticostal Truth and Freedom that is The American Way! PRAISE!

Let us follow the logical conclusion: Those who have ears, let them lean towards the truth of the Holy Preachings of Reverend Jeremiah. If thou art allow’d to vote for thine local representation, then thou shouldst be allow’d to vote for thine stately representation. If thou art allow’d to vote for thine stately representation, then thou shouldst be allow’d to vote for thine national representation. If thou art allow’d to vote for thine national representation, then thou shouldst be allow’d to vote for thine spiritual representation. By the Holy Divine Decree of God Himself you are to be rul’d upon, and if such were allow’d you would be able to “vote out” his truely, Reverend Jeremiah, and even Sweet Baby Jesus Himself! I REBUKE YOU, OH ANARCHISTS WHO THINK AS SUCH! You do not get to vote in another Lord of the Universe. The Lord is CLEARLY the one who OWNS the universe, and therefore gets to rule all in it, on it, under it, and beside it with extreme prejudice. God was not an “elected official”. He was and is and always will be regardless of how many vote against such. Begone Lucifer! AMEN!

[Image: scotus-kkk-300x239.jpg]
(SCOTUS Members are honored by Reverend Jeremiah Ministries for their support of God mandated representation. June 27, 2013)

We should prayerfully praise the honored SCOTUS members above as following the truth of God and The Word of The Lord! It should be clear that allowing a vote for representation is allowing for a vote of Lucifer himself to be in charge of your life. We are True Christians ®. We walk the narrow path. We should praise those honored Judges for the selfless acts they have made to ensure the narrow path remains narrow.

Let us pray for them: Sweet Baby Jesus. Guide and comfort the True Conservative Judges on the SCOTUS bench to bring forth your will. Give those other fake “judges” heart attacks, or at least a severe case of the herpes. Regardless we have faith that you will keep the True Judges blameless and immaculate as the very fleece diapers that adorn thine buttocks…oh, and one more thing…please ensure that the Defense of Marriage Act remains strong and biblical just as the girth of thine loins. In Sweet Baby Jesus’ name we pray, Amen and Amen.

http://jesuschristarcade.com/scotusvotingrights/
RE: SCOTUS Voting Rights Decision
YAY! WHITE PARTY MASKS! Big Grin
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
Welcome back, Jeremiah. It's been 14 months since we last met.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Nice intro for me to this guy. Please tell me more, Reverend Jeremiah! Baby Jesus be praised!

Seriously, where do you guys find characters like this?
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
So nice to see you back in the fold brother Jeremiah. Sweet baby Jesus be praised! That was the first actual photo I've seen showing which of the Supremes actually are KKK.

You may marvel that I too am risen from the dead. Surely a miracle. I was about 2 months down the tunnel headed toward the light when my ban was lifted by Tiberius the Merciful. Thus it is that I walk among you all now.
(June 30, 2013 at 12:03 am)whateverist Wrote: So nice to see you back in the fold brother Jeremiah. Sweet baby Jesus be praised! That was the first actual photo I've seen showing which of the Supremes actually are KKK.

You may marvel that I too am risen from the dead. Surely a miracle. I was about 2 months down the tunnel headed toward the light when my ban was lifted by Tiberius the Merciful. Thus it is that I walk among you all now.

You were banned for two months? What did you do? That must have been epic.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
[Image: yawn.png]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Welcome back, Déjà Vu Rev.
Actually I think I was pretty well perma-banned until Tiberius reached out his forgiving hand and washed my sins away. PRAISE!

It was your garden variety he-said, she-said, but she was the bosses main squeeze kind of thing. You know what a loose cannon I can be. Any whooo, that was then and this is now. Long live now.
Glad you came back, Rev. I'd lost the link for your Tickle Jesus' Nutsack, Game.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Borowitz on the Health Care Decision Minimalist 0 813 June 28, 2012 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist