Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshot thread
Screenshot thread
Thought some people also make screenshots whilest gaming:

As someone who started playing elders scrolls games with Morrowind I cant discribe with words how full of joy I was when I saw this in the Dragenborn DLC:

[Image: 2013_06_24_00006.jpg]

Awsome nose piercing arrow shot!

[Image: 2013_06_26_00002.jpg]

The new Husky dog model in Dawnguard could be the best thing about the Dawnguard DLC Tongue :

[Image: 2013_07_02_00001.jpg]

This is the new vampire follower you get in Dawnguard, the developers thought that it might be nice to let her engage in activities whilest you talk or do nothing, the result is rather annoying. Here, I am talking to the farmer Ventus Loreius, who was previously leaning against the fence as his animation. Seconds before I started talking with him, he stopped leaning against that fence, and she just went there and started leaning against it due to her engaging in activities while I talk. Which created this weird situation.

[Image: 2013_07_02_00008.jpg]

The same here. Whilest talking to Aventus in the first dark brotherhood releated quest she starts to perform the dark brotherhood ritual - very weird. It is annoying but she is worth keeping as a follower because only J`zarrgo is more powerfull than her.

[Image: 2013_07_02_00006.jpg]
RE: Screenshot thread
WTF was that first thing?
(July 2, 2013 at 5:43 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: WTF was that first thing?

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Silt_Strider
My current Forsaken World character and my faithful pet wolf.

[Image: 1016762_10153063406750002_1921093046_n.jpg]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Oh dear, I apologize in advance for the mass of screenshots.. I really tried my hardest only to pick out my best ones. Undecided

All are from Guild Wars 2.

Scenery

Fantastic moments

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Characters

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I think it was thesummerqueen who asked some time ago.
Anywhere here is the answere.

This is what a snowelve or falmer looks like:

[Image: Wo_WScrn_Shot_100408_235913.jpg]
[Image: Wo_WScrn_Shot_100408_230723.jpg]
Nemo me impune lacessit.
My beautiful new mount in Forsaken World.

[Image: 1004480_10153099251660002_1268985162_n.jpg]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
My screenshots from Medieval Total War 2, Broken Crescent Mod.
[Image: 0005_zps808d8abb.jpg]
Peppering the Persians with arrows from afar with my horse archers.
[Image: 0008_zps127ed12c.jpg]
Turkish archers raining fiery death from above, to break morale.
[Image: 0010_zpsb0c59c12.jpg]
When they finally break rank and run, my horseman simply cut them down as they try to flee.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?