Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So much intellectual WHY THE HELL DID YOU CLICK THIS?! Thread
So much intellectual WHY THE HELL DID YOU CLICK THIS?! Thread
Because we needed one.

You call *THIS* PREDICATBLE?!
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: So much intellectual WHY THE HELL DID YOU CLICK THIS?! Thread
Why post pics of Napo..?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(July 11, 2013 at 4:31 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: You call *THIS* PREDICATBLE?!

I couldn't even find this part..
Too lame; didn't click.

Cool Shades
(July 11, 2013 at 6:28 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Why post pics of Napo..?

How would you start a picture series of a stripper? Just curious.

(July 11, 2013 at 10:51 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Too lame; didn't click.

Cool Shades

Shh, it's a trap. Don't tell anyone. Smile I mean... if it were me: I wouldn't click that. Nope. Not in a million years.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(July 11, 2013 at 9:05 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: How would you start a picture series of a stripper? Just curious.

Touché!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1082 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1692 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Did you know? Ryn 2 321 July 4, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: weaponoffreedom
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 713 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  How much do you weigh? Foxaèr 39 2391 November 30, 2021 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  What Hobbies Did You Have As A Kid? BrianSoddingBoru4 51 2271 November 11, 2021 at 7:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  What did you learn to do because of the pandemic? arewethereyet 31 2130 June 27, 2021 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What job(s) did you have as a kid? arewethereyet 25 2127 April 25, 2021 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Sal
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1113 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The why I hug you thread. Mystic 28 3430 November 20, 2018 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Little lunch