Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Education is bad!
Education is bad!
Boko Haram leader calls for more attacks on schools.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul...ks-nigeria
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
RE: Education is bad!
Meanwhile, here in the U.S., conservative fundies wish they had the balls to do that.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(July 15, 2013 at 9:41 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Meanwhile, here in the U.S., conservative fundies wish they had the balls to do that.

I giggled, but then I realized how sad and true that statement was.
(July 15, 2013 at 9:58 am)BadWriterSparty Wrote:
(July 15, 2013 at 9:41 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Meanwhile, here in the U.S., conservative fundies wish they had the balls to do that.

I giggled, but then I realized how sad and true that statement was.

Here they just school them at home or in private schools where they can protect their core beliefs. This is better than shooting girls through the head for going to school but still adds to the stupidification of America.
Simply because education is anathema to their cause, and will ultimately be their downfall.

Saying they want to do this shows how worried they are about people getting wise to their BS. More education, more I say!
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 15, 2013 at 10:11 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Simply because education is anathema to their cause, and will ultimately be their downfall.

Saying they want to do this shows how worried they are about people getting wise to their BS. More education, more I say!

http://youtu.be/sZrgxHvNNUc
(July 15, 2013 at 10:05 am)whateverist Wrote:
(July 15, 2013 at 9:58 am)BadWriterSparty Wrote: I giggled, but then I realized how sad and true that statement was.

Here they just school them at home or in private schools where they can protect their core beliefs. This is better than shooting girls through the head for going to school but still adds to the stupidification of America.

No, the generation that is schooled at home would be the generation susceptible to shooting their daughters through the head for wanting to learn about evolution in real schools.
(July 15, 2013 at 10:05 am)whateverist Wrote:
(July 15, 2013 at 9:58 am)BadWriterSparty Wrote: I giggled, but then I realized how sad and true that statement was.

Sadly, that is not all they do.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-636513

Quote:Republicans Cut Education Funds To Cause Public Schools to Fail
(July 15, 2013 at 10:11 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Simply because education is anathema to their cause, and will ultimately be their downfall.

I prefer they retreat to the middle of some moaquito infested jungle and await their downfall there, then inflict as much collateral damage as they can here while brewing their jesus laced coolaid.
(July 15, 2013 at 12:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Sadly, that is not all they do.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-636513

Quote:Republicans Cut Education Funds To Cause Public Schools to Fail

Holy fuck! Our graduation rate is 78.9?

What the fuck?
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Not all" bad argument for ANY religion...... Brian37 6 1931 March 6, 2016 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Is it bad that Muhammed(pbuh) married Aicha ? huss88ein 100 16053 July 19, 2015 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Good God and then Why Bad? Muslim 21 3429 November 5, 2014 at 5:39 am
Last Post: Nintentacle
  Islamism attempting to subvert education system in British City Fidel_Castronaut 22 5870 April 19, 2014 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  What things are bad in Islam? ThatMuslimGuy 86 31269 January 21, 2013 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Nine
  Mr Islam cuts off his wifes fingers for getting an education. downbeatplumb 29 16059 December 30, 2011 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise