Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 1:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dishonored
Dishonored
Finally bought it during Steam summer sale.

It's fun as hell.

But fucking hard too.

And if you kill too many assholes, even if they deserve it, the ends shite.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
RE: Dishonored
Still didn`t buy a single game despite the sale.

But was thinking of buying that star wars pack which includes 18 star wars games.
As a fan of the old "Thief" series, I absolutely loved "Dishonored." I didn't find it too difficult, but I just played on normal.

I was able to finish with a very low chaos rating and got the good ending. I've been pondering going back and just killing everyone I see to get one of the bad endings.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Game annoyed me. Completed it on the hardest setting, no kills, never seen by NPCs, and just pickpocketed granny rags to avoid the glitch where knocking her out kills her, and still didn't get the achievement for not killing anyone.

Apparently on the 360 it glitches a lot on trying to get this achievement, but I can't be arsed to go back through it.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I'm thinking of getting the Knife of Dunwall and the Brigmore Witches DLC...
(July 20, 2013 at 8:14 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Game annoyed me. Completed it on the hardest setting, no kills, never seen by NPCs, and just pickpocketed granny rags to avoid the glitch where knocking her out kills her, and still didn't get the achievement for not killing anyone.

Apparently on the 360 it glitches a lot on trying to get this achievement, but I can't be arsed to go back through it.

How the hell did you do that! I tried to be nice but ended up on the rampage killing everything in sight coz sneaking seemed impossible.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

They rarely look up and love to run to the source of an explosion.

Sneaking is easy.
(September 9, 2013 at 1:08 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(July 20, 2013 at 8:14 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Game annoyed me. Completed it on the hardest setting, no kills, never seen by NPCs, and just pickpocketed granny rags to avoid the glitch where knocking her out kills her, and still didn't get the achievement for not killing anyone.

How the hell did you do that! I tried to be nice but ended up on the rampage killing everything in sight coz sneaking seemed impossible.

Quote:They rarely look up and love to run to the source of an explosion.

Sneaking is easy.

This.

It wasn't that hard, I just saved before attempting difficult paths. Using the 'blink' power really made the game quite simple in this respect because you could just jump around to wherever the guards would never really look at you. As in, blink to a bookcase with someone you've knocked out and the guards won't even care that nobody else is around.

I did notice however that if you knock lots of people out, to the point where there are hardly any guards left, the remaining gaurds will go mad and start running around/altering their patrol patterns slightly. Kind of made it a bit more realistic.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I just finished Knife of Dunwall.

It seemed shorter but in some cases a bit more difficult. The sneak paths were a bit less forgiving. High chaos was easy to achieve.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dishonored Fryslân 23 5082 November 30, 2012 at 6:35 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy