Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time For Whites To Wake Up
Time For Whites To Wake Up
In the wake of Zimmerman's not guilty verdict and all the anti-Zimmerman rallies to take place this weekend it's becoming more apparent that whites are going to have to take bold positions to oppose and speak out against the seething anti-white sentiment in this country. I mean that we whites need to stop being so cowardly and to stop allowing ourselves to be bullied, intimidated, and maligned by activist racists and other bigoted anti-white radicals. I would like to see a national organized union that would oppose and speak out against the injustices and the unfairness that's coming from Washington and in media reporting that are maligning and demonizing whites...One for example, according to the most recent FBI report the black to white murder rate is disproportionately higher than the reverse, but we never hear of that in the media and Eric Holder's DOJ isn't launching a federal investigation into that one. The fact that 91% of black homicides are committed by other blacks. But that seems to get dismissed by the media as well...and we don't see Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton going to Chicago to organize rallies against the high black on black murder rate. But one half white / half hispanic guy shoots a black teen in self defense and it makes headlines sparking a national outrage by activist racists and bigoted ant-white radicals. It's well past time for whites to stand their ground and to speak out against racist anti-white activism.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Time For Whites To Wake Up
Your thread has to be one of the most disgusting posts ever made here.
Only muslim Schoolar did worse.

Go read the 14th amendment in your constitution.
Yes, let's rally the klan!
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
[Image: tumblr_lrscu2kgp61qj0zk3o1_250.gif]
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

I'm not wearing no sheet. I'm a human advocate and frankly nonwhites gets systematically screwed in this country* all too often. Here is a solution you might like. Lets mix the races. If you're white, marry someone darker. No more race issues.

*Edit: By "this country" I am assuming you will understand I mean the U.S.A. Can anybody guess where I'm from?
I’ll join your cause A Theist if you will expand it to include all forms of prejudice including white on black, sexual orientation and gender. Plus you are going to need to add a program to address the income inequity issue that leads to the poverty which lies at the root of problems such as black on black murder if you want my active support.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
A Theist, in case you should ever ask why people think republicans have alot of racist members and voters. - You have the answere now.
(July 20, 2013 at 12:27 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: Your thread has to be one of the most disgusting posts ever made here.
Only muslim Schoolar did worse.

Go read the 14th amendment in your constitution.
Quote:Your thread has to be one of the most disgusting posts ever made here.
Yeah it would be if you happen to be an anti-white radical or an activist racist. There's nothing intended to be racist about this thread. You have no problem with blacks and other minorities complaining about injustices done to them but when a white does the same thing, all of a sudden it's racism. The only thing disgusting is your hypocrisy.

(July 20, 2013 at 12:38 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: I’ll join your cause A Theist if you will expand it to include all forms of prejudice including white on black, sexual orientation and gender. Plus you are going to need to add a program to address the income inequity issue that leads to the poverty which lies at the root of problems such as black on black murder if you want my active support.
I would also expand it to include libertarian / conservative blacks and other conservative / libertarian minorities who are subject to even more and greater racial injustices by the media and activist racists.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(July 20, 2013 at 12:41 pm)A Theist Wrote: Yeah it would be if you happen to be an anti-white radical or an activist racist. There's nothing intended to be racist about this thread. You have no problem with blacks and other minorities complaining about injustices done to them but when a white does the same thing, all of a sudden it's racism. The only thing disgusting is your hypocrisy.

What hypocracy?! I oppose the discrimination of every person on grounds of race or sexuality.

Whilest you intend to focus entirely on the issues of one racial group.

You are the one who is drawing racial lines a cross a society - hence racist.
(July 20, 2013 at 12:49 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(July 20, 2013 at 12:41 pm)A Theist Wrote: Yeah it would be if you happen to be an anti-white radical or an activist racist. There's nothing intended to be racist about this thread. You have no problem with blacks and other minorities complaining about injustices done to them but when a white does the same thing, all of a sudden it's racism. The only thing disgusting is your hypocrisy.

What hypocracy?! I oppose the discrimination of every person on grounds of race or sexuality.

Whilest you intend to focus entirely on the issues of one racial group.

You are the one who is drawing racial lines a cross a society - hence racist.
Quote:Whilest you intend to focus entirely on the issues of one racial group.
Not true since this would also include conservative blacks and other minorities who have suffered greater racism for being conservative.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whites in USA should be bombed Rok02 10 1047 March 24, 2018 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Time To Stop Wasting Everyone's Time, Bernie Minimalist 253 26900 May 29, 2016 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd