Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Gamin in FPS
Pro Gamin in FPS
yo, always wanted to break out the psysiology books and do some kind of experiment where I can improve my hand/coordination, just so you have better gunning reactions in gaming, does anybody want to do this
RE: Pro Gamin in FPS
(July 23, 2013 at 1:34 pm)supergenius Wrote: yo, always wanted to break out the psysiology books and do some kind of experiment where I can improve my hand/coordination, just so you have better gunning reactions in gaming, does anybody want to do this

Best way I've found to increase my reactions for gaming is by.. gaming..

Reaction times only get you so far anyway. Technique, skill, accuracy, experience and communication are as if not more important. That kind of stuff you get from playing a lot.

On PC you can get little flash mini games that you use to practice your twitch reaction times.
RE: Pro Gamin in FPS
AIMBOTS EVERYWHERE
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do pro-gamers spam hotkeys? Edwardo Piet 18 2417 January 13, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger