Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huzzah
Huzzah
Oi, folks. I found this place through looking for an old mate of mine, from a board now (seemingly) defunct. Looks a good place.

I'm 43, deleriously happily married, no sprogs. Bred and buttered in Northern Ireland, I live in New Zealand now - Kerikeri, in the north.

I'm a luthier by trade as well as a part-time pub and occasional studio musician. The missus owns and runs a medium-sized second-hand shop in the town.

I honestly can't recall a time when I had religious beliefs. I've always sensed there was something off about what we were expected to believe, even when I was a kid. None of it made any real sense, and the older I got and the more I read, the more I was convinced that the whole thing was a massive hoodwink.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Huzzah
(July 25, 2013 at 7:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Bred and buttered in Northern Ireland, I live in New Zealand now - Kerikeri, in the north.

Is it true you only pick up 1 radio station from there?

Welcome
(July 25, 2013 at 7:45 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(July 25, 2013 at 7:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Bred and buttered in Northern Ireland, I live in New Zealand now - Kerikeri, in the north.

Is it true you only pick up 1 radio station from there?

Welcome

I think it's around 50.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
So... Top Gear lies again.
Welcome-welcome.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Heyo and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura