Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are Nazis everywhere!!!!
There are Nazis everywhere!!!!
Quote:RE: Staff Log - Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions

Permanently banned cratehorus for threathening and personal attacks aimed at several other members. Apparently he didn't want all the chances we've given him.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-12336-po...#pid491436

How many chances did the prophet of godwin actualy get?
RE: There are Nazis everywhere!!!!
The same number any member of this forum will.
Bye bye, crazyhorus.

(August 11, 2013 at 5:20 pm)LastPoet Wrote: The same number any member of this forum will.

51? That's how many chances I've been given so far.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
What did he do to cross the line??? I didn`t even notice him. In the last months I simply ignored him, just like you would get use to but still be annoyed about an alcoholic neighbour.
(August 11, 2013 at 5:23 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: What did he do to cross the line??? I didn`t even notice him. In the last months I simply ignored him, just like you would get use to but still be annoyed about an alcoholic neighbour.
I think he threatened to "kill" somebody's family. Normally that'd be sarcasm but in the case of crazyhorus, who knows.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(August 11, 2013 at 5:28 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: I think he threatened to "kill" somebody's family. Normally that'd be sarcasm but in the case of crazyhorus, who knows.

Well that`s a new low.... I guess.
It was my family. Apparently cratehorus is just like my son Sean...mention needing a time out and he goes nanners.
(August 11, 2013 at 5:28 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote:
(August 11, 2013 at 5:23 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: What did he do to cross the line??? I didn`t even notice him. In the last months I simply ignored him, just like you would get use to but still be annoyed about an alcoholic neighbour.
I think he threatened to "kill" somebody's family. Normally that'd be sarcasm but in the case of crazyhorus, who knows.

That was ultimately what got him banned. Since he returned from his two week ban, he's been throwing around the same sorts of bullshit threats and accusations that he was warned for multiple times.

Enough is enough.
It is somehow ironic that the guy wo calls everyone who disagrees with him a nazi........... threatens to kill peoples families.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHkT036deZ4
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everywhere you look, Full House Spoof.... Brian37 15 1079 March 14, 2019 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Jesus Everywhere Foxaèr 4 2578 July 11, 2013 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus