Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask, Slander, and Suffer
Wink 
Ask, Slander, and Suffer
Dear Christians, I have a very simple method to convert you to atheism. It's called Ask, Slander, and Suffer aka A/S/S.

First, you *A*sk God if he's there. "Hey God? You there? Helloooo? Where are youuuuuu?" Something like that.

Then, if God doesn't reply, you *S*lander him. Something like "Hey God, you and Zeus are gay lovers!" or "Mary was faking it!" etc. Get creative.

Then, wait. If you tried slandering God enough, he should make you *S*uffer. If something significantly bad happens to you out of the ordinary then you know God exists. But...if nothing happens to you then you know he probably doesn't exist.

This is the only way to be an atheist btw. You must do A/S/S to become an atheist.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Ask, Slander, and Suffer
Speaking of doing ass, you suppose this is why Mary could still claim virginal status?

Joseph was a lucky bugger...
Quote:Joseph was a lucky bugger...

In more ways than one.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 11, 2013 at 5:53 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Speaking of doing ass, you suppose this is why Mary could still claim virginal status?

Why not? It's kind of a tradition amongst some Christian females. Who knows how far back it goes?

Angel