Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't fear hell.
Don't fear hell.
Give this a watch. I likes it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJBbAOmJtIQ&feature=sub
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
RE: Don't fear hell.
(October 1, 2009 at 6:10 am)Ace Wrote: Give this a watch. I likes it!

[youtube]oJBbAOmJtIQ[/youtube]

The original video by Philhellenes was taken down after a false flagging campaign, but is now not only reinstated but is now also mirrored more than a dozen times by other Youtube atheists. It should send a clear message that censoring does not work, but somehow the fundie fucktards on YT still don't get it.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
What is a 'false flagging' campaign?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
If a video on youtube is considered by a user as against the rules, you can flag the video as inappropriate. When enough of these flags come in, Youtube removes the video and puts a strike on the channel. 3 of these strikes within a certain timespan and your channel will be suspended, and if it has had a suspension before it will be shut down.

Youtube will review videos that have been flagged if you launch an official complaint but this takes weeks. 3 weeks or more is quite common.

Meanwhile the strike on your channel is still in effect, so a well placed false flagging campaign can have you suspended from Youtube for weeks. While you are suspended there is nothing you can do to the videos you have online, so that group can affectively vote your remaining videos down to death and there is nothing you can do to control the damage.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Ace thanks for that video link it was an excellent piece of scientific knowledge to explicate once again the stupidity of a belief in a literal hell.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

Me likes to! Thanks Ace.

Amp
Good video Ace!

Rhizo