Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full up and mixed up?
Full up and mixed up?
Estimates on the total number of human beings who have ever lived on Earth ranges up to
100,000,000,000 (hundred billion).
IF there were a heaven AND a hell let us speculate that half are in the upper chamber and
the other half in the lower.
You may change this ratio depending on your view of humanity Wink Shades

So 50 billion already there in each region....at what point do these places become full?
Is heaven and hell a finite size or do they expand to keep up.
The 100 billion takes no account of all the countless Aliens in the Universe who have died and
no doubt gone to either region.
Are the Aliens mixed with humans or in seperate areas? Thinking
Albert.
"People are like black holes. They are self centred!"
"You are what was in your mother's genes and what was in your father's jeans!"
"If the Buck stops here, how can the Doe go all the way?"

(Albert's original quotes)
RE: Full up and mixed up?
LOL you should see the picture I drew in my head of your description above..billions of people walking around aimlessly wondering what the hell else is there to do. Tongue
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
(October 2, 2009 at 8:27 am)Retorth Wrote: LOL you should see the picture I drew in my head of your description above..billions of people walking around aimlessly wondering what the hell else is there to do. Tongue
Yes that's another point, Retorth.
Imagine living for not another million years, but
for ever and ever (Amen!).....
....woudn't one get fed up watching the box? ROFLOL

Albert.
"People are like black holes. They are self centred!"
"You are what was in your mother's genes and what was in your father's jeans!"
"If the Buck stops here, how can the Doe go all the way?"

(Albert's original quotes)
That's why God didn't make it so easy to get into Heaven. Hell is compact and bijoux.. think big city life. Joke
In Day of the Dead, Zombies exist because hell is completely full of sinners. I await that day eagerly.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(October 2, 2009 at 9:20 am)fr0d0 Wrote: That's why God didn't make it so easy to get into Heaven. Hell is compact and bijoux.. think big city life. Joke

In a way, that kinda makes sense lol
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
YAY zombies!

I would dig heaven if it was like, "What Dreams May Come..." with Robin Williams. It would be like a lucid dream that you can't accidently wake up from.

Rhizo
And similar to the matrix, you could "install" abilities to yourself like become a martial arts expert and go beating those zombies! WATAAAAHHH!! Tongue
Dude, I would just change my arms into scyths and cut a swath through the bastards! Of course I wasn't talking about zombies in heaven but why not eh? There WILL be zombies in MY heaven! When I saw, "What Dreams May Come..." I had to admit that I would spend a lot of time in the negative utopia zones of heaven fighting, killing, and torturing those that were participating in those zones. I would have to do something to eliminate my sadistic nature! Smile

Rhizo
Yeah if heaven was like 'What Dreams May Come' it would be pretty amazing.
Mark Taylor: "Religious conflict will be less a matter of struggles between belief and unbelief than of clashes between believers who make room for doubt and those who do not."

Einstein: “The most unintelligible thing about nature is that it is intelligible”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about raising children in a mixed home. Caveman 15 3818 June 27, 2014 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Mixed emotions over this one. leo-rcc 14 4062 December 23, 2009 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Zhalentine