Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Gay AIDs ring" plot
The "Gay AIDs ring" plot
Conservatives have outdone themselves, all in the name of the idiot Robertson.

Quote:The Christian Broadcasting Network has embarked on a total and frankly embarrassing cover-up of Pat Robertson’s statement Tuesday that gay people in San Francisco try to cut people’s fingers with special rings in order to infect them with AIDS.

After editing Robertson’s comments out of their online broadcast of the “700 Club,” and taking down their own YouTube video featuring the claims, CBN has now filed with a flimsy copyright complaint against Right Wing Watch’s copy of the video on YouTube, causing it to be temporarily removed.

That’s right, CBN is going out of its way to get rid of all evidence of comments made by CBN’s own founder, who even released a statement defending his assertions and insisted that he was once a target of a malicious gay AIDS ring plot. We have uploaded the video to Vimeo which you can watch here, unless CBN tries to take it down.

Visit the site if you want to see the video:
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2013/08/the-g...ou-to-see/

Seems like something our own Dritch would cook up.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: The "Gay AIDs ring" plot
Nothing Pat Robertson says surprises me any more. The thing is that I bet this urban legend is probably being spread around fundie Christian circles as fact.

Funny how CBN is doing everything they can to prevent people from seeing this video. I can only imagine how embarrassed the higher-ups in that organization are. "He said WHAT?"
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
He finally said something so stupid even the network had to take it out. Congrats, Pat.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Personally I wish he would die already. I'm so tired of feminists quoting him like he is not a nut job that will say anything for attention.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cure for AIDS Forsaken 7 2622 March 6, 2012 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas