Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My misogyny
My misogyny
I'll start the thread and then elaborate a bit later. So basically I am a misogynist. I'm in therapy for this. I had an absolutely terrible upbringing, which is the cause of my condition. If I were to describe purely the way I feel about women, in a nutshell, I don't trust them, I resent them, and I absolutely detest having to be in an all female environment. It really makes my skin crawl. I have a major problem and I know this, and I want to get my life together which is why talking about it is something that I want and need to do. I'm going to be saying things that will be very distasteful but I hope you can understand.

That's all for the time being, I'll come back later and edit this and elaborate. Thank you.
RE: My misogyny
It's ok, I don't like women too much either.
We have some women here with slight feministic tendencies, but only in defence of women. They are quite pleasant in all directions, so You should be alright with them if You "interact" in such a way that proves that You want to learn- and walk out of your misogyny at the same time.
Since when did Misogyny become a condition? Not every little trait is a condition that roots back to your mother. Imagine if your condition is being a racist. Fuck that noise.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(September 8, 2013 at 1:34 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Since when did Misogyny become a condition? Not every little trait is a condition that roots back to your mother. Imagine if your condition is being a racist. Fuck that noise.

I'm having trouble comprehending this as well. Maybe you should elaborate, how do you dislike a group of people to this extent and call it a condition?
I also want to know how you deal with people who are females but not women.
Maybe his dictionary knowledge simply needs revisiting? We understand what He intends though, right?
True, maybe this is simply a misuse of the word "condition"
(September 8, 2013 at 2:00 pm)Psykhronic Wrote: True, maybe this is simply a misuse of the word "condition"

But he's suggesting that his dislike/behaviour is not within his control, thus the need for treatment. That's the part I don't understand.
Yeah, I'll give you that for sure, it doesn't make much sense.