Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 4, 2024, 12:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declining DHS questioning
Declining DHS questioning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Ku17CqdZg

Interesting people standing up to the DHS.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
RE: Declining DHS questioning
To some, these drivers may come across as rude, but the point being made here is that unless a government law enforcer has reasonable suspicion that you may be breaking the law, they are not allowed to stop, detain, or search your vehicle.
(September 9, 2013 at 5:18 pm)Tiberius Wrote: To some, these drivers may come across as rude, but the point being made here is that unless a government law enforcer has reasonably suspicion that you may be breaking the law, they are not allowed to stop, detain, or search your vehicle.

It is very interesting that many people do fall in line. I even do to some point at airports (mostly I do not like dealing with security and rather go on my flight) however I do wish that enough people wake up and unify so we can live in a better more free and compassionate world....

Yeah, and the only reason these random stops are allowed is because some people willingly comply even though they don't have to (probably because they don't know that the officers have no legal right to stop and search their car). If you're a fan of this kind of "civil disobedience", I suggest this site:

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/
Thanks I am checking it out, other the fact this is all frustrating. I do find the crowd psychology that has been employed since the early 1900s interesting.

I first became interested in these types of videos after viewing people open carrying (holstered pistol or rifle on sling is visible) getting stopped and questioned by the Police.
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DHS purchases 1.6 billion hollow point rounds. JohnDG 21 6842 January 11, 2013 at 5:02 am
Last Post: Brian37