Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priest Caught in The Act!!!
Priest Caught in The Act!!!
Boom! Busted with the pants down.

Quote:A Catholic priest in Pennsylvania has been charged with molesting a teenage boy after police said he was found in a car on a college campus with a 15-year-old who was wearing no pants, according to a police criminal complaint filed Friday in Lackawanna County.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/20/justice/pe...?hpt=hp_t2
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
RE: Priest Caught in The Act!!!
Ask me if I'm disappointed that I moved from that area.

Kids for Cash, now this. It's almost like PA is trying to compete with Texas in the 'Whose State is the Most Repugnant' games. Ugh.
(September 20, 2013 at 11:47 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Ask me if I'm disappointed that I moved from that area.

Kids for Cash, now this. It's almost like PA is trying to compete with Texas in the 'Whose State is the Most Repugnant' games. Ugh.

You are filling in for Min.

Where the heck is he? Is the ol' geezer getting his hip replaced or something?
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Too bad the church isn't charged with cultivating this type of person. I feel sorry for the gay priest desperate to get laid and the innocent boy who was being taken advantage of. Catholicism is guilty of so many things yet nobody blames it!

btw. I wish it was that easy to get some heterosexual action on craigslist!
This is why I don't believe in public education:

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?s=7...=printable

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_p...mmon_.html
(September 20, 2013 at 11:54 pm)Davidthegoliath Wrote: I feel sorry for the gay priest desperate to get laid and the innocent boy

Be careful to not confuse homosexuality with pedophilia. Wink
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 20, 2013 at 11:55 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: Be careful to not confuse homosexuality with pedophilia. Wink

you might be right but the priest did wish he was older than 18 since he asked so many times.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_p...mmon_.html

Interesting article.

Two things about this are rather telling. One, this quote: "Congress has shown little appetite to spend money on the issue" and the other is the fact that there are no comments after the article. If this had been an article about a Catholic priest, the caustic, anti-Catholic comments would be legion.

I have been teaching for twenty one years and not once have I had an inservice about inappropriate contact with students. In fact, I can be alone in my classroom with a student and no one will ever say a thing about it. However, as a minister in the Church I am required to complete a rather extensive Protecting God's Children program and I am not allowed to be alone with a minor anywhere at any time.
You have an entertaining way to show you hate the religion you were forced into. Thank you Max for keeping the Atheists' fires burning. Keep inciting us and we'll carry your hate with love. <3
(September 20, 2013 at 11:47 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Ask me if I'm disappointed that I moved from that area.

KIDS FOR CASH WTF. That sounds sick.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7272 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Chile abuse priest Fernando Karadima removed by Vatican zebo-the-fat 2 909 September 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR vorlon13 124 6347 August 19, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Priest publicly wishes for Pope's quick death... c172 18 4828 March 22, 2018 at 1:10 am
Last Post: c172
  Priest Shortage ?? vorlon13 24 6281 November 24, 2017 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Yet another child molesting priest zebo-the-fat 18 2188 April 13, 2017 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... 21stCenturyIconoclast 110 15198 January 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  William Craig caught in a lie. Jehanne 23 4877 January 7, 2017 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Another child molesting priest zebo-the-fat 4 1135 August 10, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christian Apologists Act Like Abused Women Rhondazvous 17 4053 May 17, 2016 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: abaris