Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another day, another religiously motivated massacre.
Another day, another religiously motivated massacre.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/...d=webmail1

Quote:At least 39 have been killed and upwards of 150 injured in a terrorist attack on a shopping mall popular with Westerners in the Kenyan capital of Nairobi. Reports suggest that the attackers may have taken hostages in the upmarket shopping centre, having threatened to kill any "non-Muslims".

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Another day, another religiously motivated massacre.
It's never religiously motivated with these twits, only religiously excused. I'd love Allah's take on this, but the fucker can never be reached for comment.
And I ate at a restaurant at that shopping complex... Don't know why, but that creeps me out. Best Indian food I've ever eaten. Glad a troop of armed Muslims didn't come that evening.
(September 22, 2013 at 9:36 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: It's never religiously motivated with these twits, only religiously excused.
Couldn't agree more.
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

(September 22, 2013 at 10:31 am)festive1 Wrote: And I ate at a restaurant at that shopping complex... Don't know why, but that creeps me out. Best Indian food I've ever eaten. Glad a troop of armed Muslims didn't come that evening.

*Shudders*

That creeps me out for you. Damn my hyperactive imagination.
Meanwhile in pakistan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24193734

Quote:Two bombs outside a church in Peshawar in Pakistan have killed at least 75 people, in one of the worst attacks on Christians in the country.

Two suicide bombers blew themselves up as worshippers were coming out of the city's historic All Saints church after attending Sunday Mass, police say.

Relatives of the victims gathered at the scene to protest against the government's failure to protect them.

Muslim militants have been blamed for past attacks on Pakistani Christians.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Murdering thugs. Just like pre-18th century xtians.

Well, didn't take long for the next allah-inspired blood bath.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2013092...F0580.html

Quote: PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP) - A pair of suicide bombers detonated their explosives outside a historic church in northwestern Pakistan on Sunday, killing 75 people in the deadliest-ever attack on the country's Christian minority, officials said.

A wing of the Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the bombing in the city of Peshawar, saying it would continue to target non-Muslims until the United States stopped drone attacks in the country's remote tribal region.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Understanding the Ramadan Massacre in Orlando (David Wood) mralstoner 32 6812 June 18, 2016 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd