Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta love bikers
Gotta love bikers
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/PETA+Cr...808446.png

This made me lol
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
RE: Gotta love bikers
A real bull would do so much worse. I know it Tongue
That's how cherry's got hazed in the 82d. PETA pukes who ask for trouble, should expect it. Lucky they didn't go after gang bangers for having illegally sourced custom ivory grips on their. 45's.
Ahahhaaa! Those motherfucking urban hippies got what they deserved. I would love to see the faces of the bikers when the pesks showed up and the faces of the activists when they realized that they had bitten of more than they could chew. (Please tell me it's a real article..? Big Grin)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

That reminds me of that South Park episode where the home-schooling parent got duct taped to the flagpole.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I honestly don't know if it is true or not, and i'm too lazy to look it up
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Sorry, Kay.

The "heroic biker approval crowd" will have to get its jollies elsewhere.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/le...rotest.asp
(September 25, 2013 at 12:40 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: That's how cherry's got hazed in the 82d. PETA pukes who ask for trouble, should expect it. Lucky they didn't go after gang bangers for having illegally sourced custom ivory grips on their. 45's.

You know, honestly I don't get what those meany bikers have against People Eating Tasty Animals.

(September 25, 2013 at 2:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Sorry, Kay.

Note to self: Read to end of thread before posting response.
I was thinking that the article didn't read like a real article, and why would bikers be having a rally in front of a shiny office building?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(September 25, 2013 at 2:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Sorry, Kay.

Ah, no harm done. I appreciate good satire almost as much as if the article had indeed been real Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They said, "Anthony, you gotta quit drinking." Gawdzilla Sama 5 783 March 28, 2023 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Gotta Love These Finns Minimalist 5 463 November 25, 2018 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  You Gotta Try This A Theist 6 1888 November 1, 2010 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus