Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Torpedo
Another Torpedo
in the hull of SS Creatard.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-09-26/fo...sh/4981652

Quote:A team of scientists, including an Australian, have found a fossil of a 419-million-year-old ancient armoured fish, in what is being hailed as the most significant paleontological discovery in decades.

Palaeontologists say the fossilised fish, which was found in the suburbs of a city in south-west China, is probably the earliest creature with a recognisable jaw.
RE: Another Torpedo
God put it there, plus dating techniques are not perfect and a conspiracy of science against the troof.

Or something.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I'm sure they will trot out all the old stand-bys.

Dumb fucks.
God put them there to test our faith. Because, you know, just believing in Jesus isn't good enough. Accepting he died for your sins? Not enough even though Jesus said it was. No no, your faith has to be tested. Why? Fuck knows, and these creatard dipshits sure as fuck won't actually know, either. "More proof that our bullshit is, well, bullshit...I'm starting to seriously wonder- NO. NO, THIS IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS DAMNATION! I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS! MY FRAGILE, PATHETIC, DELUDED BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE REALITY!! THIS IS JUST A TEST!! IT'S GOTTA BE JUST A TEST!!! NO!! I CAN'T ACCEPT REALITY!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!"

It's really pitiful when you think about it. How awful it must be to be so incapable of facing reality and wanting reality to bend to your will when reality coldly dismisses what you want and keeps steaming ahead full power. How empty and hollow and insipid and absolutely weak these peoples' willpower must be.

We all know it's gonna happen, though. Let's wait for it.

And I wonder what our local creationists have to say on the topic...
No, that fish just died out in the global flood.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Does adding 'an Australian' to the team have significance? Seems an odd thing to say.

Nevermind...Aussie article. Derr.
The Aussie brought the beer.
Scientifically sound reasoning, that.