Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bible Video Game
The Bible Video Game
Is there one? If not, what should it be like? I'm envisioning an especially gory crucifixion level, and an unlockable Branch Davidian mini-game. How about a massive multiplayer online RPG? What would the player classes be?
RE: The Bible Video Game
Sure you'll find what your after at

http://www.covenantgames.com/cpugames.htm

Americans will buy any crap

Apparently I cant post links.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

You can go to a virtual church in Second Life Big Grin
(September 3, 2009 at 1:49 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: You can go to a virtual church in Second Life Big Grin

no thanks

Wink Shades

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 3, 2009 at 1:49 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: You can go to a virtual church in Second Life Big Grin

Although my first reaction was to laugh at this I suppose it gives a Church going option to those who may be unable to leave home due to illness or disability reasons. Which is possibley a good thing for them.

Anyway thats my "nice balanced" view on the situation, next. Hows about a mass online Atheist crash so we can bombard them with questions and rants? haha
Gods don't Kill People! People with Gods Kill People!!!!
That reminds me of this (forgive the bad trailer music):
[youtube]LkNvQYiM6bw[/youtube]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Leo,

Good find! I think I have seen some other stuff from that guy; totally funny.

Rhizo
(September 3, 2009 at 3:24 pm)socialchameleon Wrote:

Although my first reaction was to laugh at this I suppose it gives a Church going option to those who may be unable to leave home due to illness or disability reasons. Which is possibley a good thing for them.

Anyway thats my "nice balanced" view on the situation, next. Hows about a mass online Atheist crash so we can bombard them with questions and rants? haha
You should visit my church: http://churchofthesmashingorangeybit.com

I also have a place in Second Life, although I'm having to rebuild it at the moment because the server got upgraded and the sim was redesigned Big Grin
(September 3, 2009 at 3:24 pm)socialchameleon Wrote:

Can i pleeeeeaaaaase have the shotgun this time? Devil EvF got it last time Undecided Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
The guy commentating that video above is hilarious but tad bit too vulgar...gets quite annoying lol
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Satanic Bible vs Christian Bible ƵenKlassen 31 7602 November 27, 2017 at 10:38 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christian Video Game! TrueChristian 29 3621 December 14, 2015 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Funny bible thumper on the comments on this video Cholley71 0 883 May 28, 2013 at 4:08 am
Last Post: Cholley71