Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of drugs...
Speaking of drugs...
Just ran across this article on Huffington Post regarding a ridiculous addiction out of Russia that's apparently hit the streets of the US now.

Beware that if you have a weak stomach, you should avoid looking for any other pictures of the victims... and victims are the only way I can put it, especially since addicts last about 3 years on average once they start, for obvious reasons.

Apparently this stuff, called Krokodil for it's effects on the human flesh, is a mix of codeine and hydrocarbons that effectively rots you from the inside out. Yes you read that correctly.

Link to Huff story here.

I followed the link saying "disturbing images" and I'd once again advise those with weak stomachs to avoid it. That's some serious Area 69 shit.

All I can say is what the actual fuck...You would think humans would have better things to do than develop this kind of thing.
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
RE: Speaking of drugs...
Yeah, I've known about that drug for a while, and it's so disturbing.. Undecided
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hmmmm. It eats the flesh but apparently doesn't go for the lungs, heart, kidney, or liver first? Hmmmm.
There is an ALLLL-knowing, ALLLL-powerful, inVISible being who is everywhere, who created the WHOLE universe, who lives in another dimension called heaven, who is perfect in every way, who was never born and will never die, and who watches you every minute of every day (even when you're squeezing one out on the toilet). There are also unicorns, leprechauns, Santa Claus, an Easter Bunny, and a giant purple people eater.

JUST BELIEVE IT!
And right below that link, "Dragon Corpse Washes Up On Spanish Shore".
I read up on this. It's a home cocktail heroin substitute. The rotting occurs when they miss the vein when injecting the shit.

I can only imagine what it's doing to the internal organs.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Why do they not just inject drain cleaner while eating a magic mushroom?

Oh right, it costs a 1/20th of heroin.
That is a horrible way to commit suicide.

I couldn't get it to play. Sad

What I did find interesting though were the before and after pictures of meth users. What struck me is how modest the changes to these people are from an, assumed, objective standpoint, which is obviously at odds with the (supposed) normal perception of horrid changes. It underscores how our filters for picking out desirable mates in terms of healthiness and so on 'create' a substantial component of our perception of people.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
For those who will better understand what is this "drug" named "desomorphine" or "Krokodil" (Russian : Крокодил).

View these links :
1.The database ChemSpider
2.The database drugbank
3.The database eChem
4.The database emolecules
5.From the "Hazardous Substances Data Bank" or HSDB
6.The database Pubchem
7.The article desomorphine on Wikipedia
8.Zinc Database
I like the images showing bones and puss Devil

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speaking of Betelguise..... onlinebiker 2 360 January 5, 2020 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Technically speaking onlinebiker 20 2058 August 15, 2019 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  Speaking of accents Foxaèr 14 1896 June 3, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  A High Without Drugs... Axis 0 303 February 21, 2018 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Axis
  Why isn't there a fight against unhealthy food like is for drugs? NuclearEnergy 22 5347 May 25, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Isis
  Songs about Drugs/Alcohol! brewer 35 4816 November 27, 2015 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Why I am so passionate about speaking out against feminism. Bad Wolf 138 15270 October 9, 2014 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Keri
Shocked Pipes & Bongs for smoking drugs are now Illegal in Florida (starting July 1st) Big Blue Sky 7 3382 June 18, 2013 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Toaster strudel alliance takes on drugs, atheists and liberalism John V 251 48854 March 21, 2013 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Arguments for the prohibition of drugs Grockel 39 9774 March 5, 2013 at 2:51 am
Last Post: jstrodel