Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New defect from TTA
New defect from TTA
I have been on the TTA forum for about 2 and a half years and I am aware of at least a few people from the forum over there that may have made their way here. For reasons that aren't important, I've decided to leave that community and seek refuge somewhere else. Hope this is the place.

For anyone interested who doesn't know me, I am a young geologist and paleontologist who studies climates, extinctions, and general evolutionary patterns. I am a huge fan of science and if it is a fossil, I'm interested!
[Image: giphy.gif]
RE: New defect from TTA
Welcome. What's the TTA forum?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
The thinking atheist forum I believe.

Welcome OP Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Re: New defect from TTA
I should have expanded TTA, thanks for doing that for me.
Welcome aboard.
Enjoy the view!
Welcome on-board but be warned we seem to have an infestation of fundies at the moment.

The pest control team are on it but it may take some time.
Re: New defect from TTA
I'm okay with debating fundies
[Image: h4B32BBBB]
Welcome!

I was studying to become a geologist before I medically withdrew from school - and paleontology is awesome of course. Glad to have you around.
(October 3, 2013 at 8:51 am)TheBeardedDude Wrote: I have been on the TTA forum for about 2 and a half years and I am aware of at least a few people from the forum over there that may have made their way here. For reasons that aren't important, I've decided to leave that community and seek refuge somewhere else. Hope this is the place.

For anyone interested who doesn't know me, I am a young geologist and paleontologist who studies climates, extinctions, and general evolutionary patterns. I am a huge fan of science and if it is a fossil, I'm interested!

Hey. You'll be welcome. We seem to have a sudden infestation of creatard shitheads around here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old TTA Member here. bemore 18 2539 August 9, 2019 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: bemore
  <----- Another TTA refugee devilsadvoc8 29 1783 October 1, 2018 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Yet another TTA drifter... EvolutionKills 30 4822 February 14, 2014 at 3:22 am
Last Post: null--69
  Another one of those damn TTA-ers Tartarus Sauce 21 5590 March 8, 2013 at 7:11 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  New New New Quid 23 4764 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman