Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yo
yo
hey i'm new to this site - btw did anyone have to make a crazy password? usually i do something simple like 'milk' but i had to do like 12 characters upper lower case, numbers, chinese symbols - eveyrhting, whats up with that?? did the forum get threatened by christian hackers or something lol?
RE: yo
It's never a good idea to have a simple, easy to guess password.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
You mean you don't secure your passwords? Good, good...

Welcome
If you give me your password I'll ensure it's made much simpler for you.

Welcome to the forums Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Sup, dawg.
Welcome, I hope you have some productive discussions with us.
(October 10, 2013 at 9:54 am)leodeo Wrote: hey i'm new to this site - btw did anyone have to make a crazy password? usually i do something simple like 'milk' but i had to do like 12 characters upper lower case, numbers, chinese symbols - eveyrhting, whats up with that?? did the forum get threatened by christian hackers or something lol?

The Divine Tiberius keeps us safe this way. And anyone who can't come up with a 12 digit password and remember it, is too stupid to post here anyways.

http://cryptogasm.com/2012/03/on-password-strength/
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(October 10, 2013 at 12:17 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: And anyone who can't come up with a 12 digit password and remember it, is too stupid to post here anyways.

So then how do you explain SavedByGrace's posts? Or does her password start with "12345..."
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 10, 2013 at 1:06 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: So then how do you explain SavedByGrace's posts? Or does her password start with "12345..."

Nah, it's probably something along the lines of 'Godisreal123' Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Yo-Yo!

[Image: ?ui=2&ik=3b02b70e39&view=att&th=141a3b86...4&sadssc=1]