Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi, anyone admire the matrix pope.
hi, anyone admire the matrix pope.
Hi, i was just thinking it would be cool for christianity to be more liberal and free thinking. Like I would go back to religion if it was more like that. Like do you remember the third matrix and Neo talking with that pope/priest church dude. Idk, that guy just seemed so chill and laid back, why can't popes/priests be more like that??

(October 12, 2013 at 10:25 am)kaiwanga Wrote: Hi, i was just thinking it would be cool for christianity to be more liberal and free thinking. Like I would go back to religion if it was more like that. Like do you remember the third matrix and Neo talking with that pope/priest church dude. Idk, that guy just seemed so chill and laid back, why can't popes/priests be more like that??

you know, admit you don't know all your shit and be chill!!
RE: hi, anyone admire the matrix pope.
WTF?

Too early in the morning for this. Where's my coffee?
You've already posted your introduction. Does this thread belong in another forum board?

I'm calling poe early on this cat.
I...ho....wh...what
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

(October 12, 2013 at 10:25 am)kaiwanga Wrote: Hi, i was just thinking it would be cool for christianity to be more liberal and free thinking. Like I would go back to religion if it was more like that. Like do you remember the third matrix and Neo talking with that pope/priest church dude. Idk, that guy just seemed so chill and laid back, why can't popes/priests be more like that??

you know, admit you don't know all your shit and be chill!!

HAHA Christianity is anything but chill and laid back.

Is this your intro thread? If so, Welcome
Red Pill! Red Pill!

(The third Matrix sucked. Hard.)
I'm with Min on this: WTF?

As if I left religion simply because the reverends weren't 'chill' enough. [Image: Cherna-facepalm.gif]

Yeah I'd still have to overcome the plethora of retarded horseshit they sling... not the least of which is talking snakes plants and animals and a god who kills little children with bears. Your question may very well belong in the hall of absurd questions.
[Image: Evolution.png]

A cool pope?

You mean a Popsical?

Well that would get them in with the kids - but do we really want that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue The pope is innocent... Siegetank241 12 1974 May 1, 2011 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Minimalist