Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook!
Facebook!
Get a Facebook page! I was scrolling through the numerous Atheist Facebook pages that already exist, hoping to click the "Like" button on AF.org's page, and I was so disappointed. What better way to attract new members than the omnipotent Facebook?!!! Or did I miss it?

: /
RE: Facebook!
After examining the quality of atheist/theist exchanges on Facebook, I'm not convinced that driving people from there to here is wise.

One thing I definitely do not want to see is Facebook integration (i.e. adding 'Like' or "Share on Facebook' buttons).
I waste enough time on message boards...the last thing I need is FB.
I'm not saying that the FB page would impact the level of the theist population, but to potential Atheists, it could be an otherwise unavailable source of viable information.
Clearly you didn't look hard enough: https://www.facebook.com/atheistforums
lol...CLEARLY!
I got banned from Facebook for not using a real name.
...pity they didnt have the guts to say the real reason I was banned.
Wow! First I ever saw the FB page. I spend a lot of time on FB, but mostly family convos or FV. I am on the Rebecca Vitsmun, Atheist Hero group.

--"Cory Farmer"
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(October 13, 2013 at 7:42 am)Tiberius Wrote: Clearly you didn't look hard enough: https://www.facebook.com/atheistforums

Agreed Divine Tiberius!

Like derrrrrrrrrrrrrr !
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
[Image: yosemite_sam_couloured2_by_koonik.jpg]

Ah hate Facebook!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AF Facebook Page brewer 4 1529 April 24, 2016 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Jackalope