Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Hey guys, I'm new to these forums. I stumbled upon here as I was searching for some atheist forums on Google. This one was the one that appealed to me the most so I decided to create an account. I was a Christian for about 16 years, but now I'm a "born-again Atheist" xD Anyway, I'm not much of a debater but I intend to participate in some if I am intrigued enough by some of the discussions. Big Grin
RE: Hello
Welcome
I was a christian for 13 years - have fun on the boards.
[Image: atheist_born_right_the_first_time_trucke...vr_512.jpg]

Welcome.
Hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome and have fun!

And congrats on the deconversion.
Thanks guys Big Grin
Welcome!
Hi there. I think you'll find we have the market cornered on the coolest non-believers.

The theist section is lacking though.
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
(October 14, 2013 at 7:28 pm)Heir Apparent Wrote: The theist section is lacking though.

Oi! We do have some really nice and decent ones, for instance, we've got Rayaan, Best Muslim EverTM Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(October 14, 2013 at 7:32 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(October 14, 2013 at 7:28 pm)Heir Apparent Wrote: The theist section is lacking though.

Oi! We do have some really nice and decent ones, for instance, we've got Rayaan, Best Muslim EverTM Wink

Whoops, didn't mean to generalize. Allow me to rephrase that:

*Ahem*

The Fuckwit Department had recently seen a surge in employment.
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5973 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3646 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates