Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 6:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me, me, me. It's all about me!
Me, me, me. It's all about me!
“Whilst we are generally lenient with insulting language / rudeness in other forums, this kind of behaviour is explicitly disallowed in the Introductions forum. Please welcome new members to the community in a nice manner…”

I waive that right. Bring it on!

Hi all.
I never know what to say about myself on these dating sites but I’ll give it a go:

I am a spammer... at least, according to the registration process. That’s a tough reputation to live up to but I will do my best.

Therefore, immediate thanks go to Minimalist and Tiberius for helping me get on board. It is appreciated, sirs.

I’m currently in a hotel in Hong Kong and I’m enjoying the irony of this:
Oops! Google Chrome could not find www .google.com

Awesome.

I’m British by birth so you won’t find me using words like “awesome” and I spell e.g. colour, correctly. What else?

Debonair, erudite, iridescent, pedantic, recalcitrant, indolent, insouciant, sybarite, saturnine, neurasthenic, tergiversatory, orotund and hubristic ... I can spell these words too.

Re. Religion…
I was 10 years old or younger, kneeling in a pew, and thought to myself… “what would happen if I broke the rules and opened my eyes?”. Oddly, nothing happened. My eyes were opened.

I realised that while praying, I was talking to myself.

This meant that either:
a) no one was listening or
b) I am god.

I chose a) … although I often behave in a b) kinda way.

If I become too b)-like while in your presence, please feel free to tell me so.

Cheers
DLJ
RE: Me, me, me. It's all about me!
Hiya and welcome to AF! ^_^

So, how do you know Min and Tibs? Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome errr Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Wait, this is a dating site?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 16, 2013 at 9:05 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Wait, this is a dating site?

*kissyface*

"How you doin?"
Gotta say I was expecting:

"I was 10 years old or younger, kneeling in a pew, and thought to myself… “what would happen if I .......just stopped sucking?"

Welcome.

Note to self - Stop watching Jimmy Carr DVD's.
(October 16, 2013 at 8:57 am)Kayenneh Wrote: ...
Min and Tibs

That sounds like it should be a 70's buddy-cop series or a children's cartoon...

I'm seeing Min as a lovable but accident-prone mouse and Tibs as a fluffy little kitten.
Hilarious antics ensue. Confusedhock:

I know 'Min' from another forum and he asked 'Tibs' to assist. I don't know Tibs but will, from now on, see him as an adorable kitten.

Smile
(October 16, 2013 at 9:35 am)DLJ Wrote:
(October 16, 2013 at 8:57 am)Kayenneh Wrote: ...
Min and Tibs

That sounds like it should be a 70's buddy-cop series or a children's cartoon...

I'm seeing Min as a lovable but accident-prone mouse and Tibs as a fluffy little kitten.
Hilarious antics ensue. Confusedhock:

I know 'Min' from another forum and he asked 'Tibs' to assist. I don't know Tibs but will, from now on, see him as an adorable kitten.

Smile

You're not long for this world are you?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(October 16, 2013 at 8:57 am)Kayenneh Wrote: So, how do you know Min and Tibs? Smile

He's probably a referee. :p

Welcome to the forums.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I don't think I like you but some of the people here that don't like me might like you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2167 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
Thumbs Up HEY ALL Y'ALL Droppin' Loads 10 3935 September 22, 2009 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Amphora