Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Clues for the identity of the Antichrist
Clues for the identity of the Antichrist
As in many other things, clues are sometimes the only thing people get during investigating.
Did any candidate representing zip code 60606 win any election on the day before the Ill. lottery's winning number was 666 back in November of '08?

Has any candidate born on the 216th day of the year (216 is 6X6X6) won any notable election?
The odds of these falling on any one individual are 3.3 trillion to one.
(365X999 days per yr X possible lottery combos) X total number of Zip codes (42,000) X 216 days= 3,307,968.720,000.
3.3 with the decimal point removed is 33 - the highest number in the occult.

It was also reported that 33 million people watched the infomercial prior to the election.

There is more- The book of Daniel states the coming one would seek to CHANGE the times and LAWS.
Did any candidate ever run on a platform of CHANGE?
Has any candidate winner been changing laws?

The prophecy states the false messiah would be a "Mouth speaking great things" Does anyone fit that description?
Has any candidate's name in Farsi mean - "He with us", in the same way as Jesus' Name Emanuel means "God with us"?

Has anyone signed a beam with the words "We remember, We rebuild, We come back stronger"?
When these words which were written have the "W" Hebrew letter equivalent (Vov=6) added up (since the were written vertically) does one get the number 666?

I do not know if stating the person these are pointing to, or using an initial is a violation of the rules here. There are a huge amount of clues left.
Maybe a long timer or Mod can tell me.
RE: Clues for the identity of the Antichrist
So you're implying that President Obama is the anti-christ?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Hate to tell you pal, the AntiChrist is already here.

And he has millions of followers.

[Image: Evolution.png]

Wow. You are an even bigger shithead than our run-of-the-mill xtian assholes.

They'll love you.

[Image: 5187BRQsizL.jpg]
Prof. You can come right out and say that you think Obama is the antichrist if that is what you think. I have a few christian friends who would be inclined to agree with you, and for far less coincidental reasons. You mentioned the book of Daniel; do you have any further thoughts/evidence on end times prophesy being specifically fulfilled in this age?
What if you have it wrong? Maybe antichrist is like antipasto. All you have to do is eat an appetizer before you eat the eucharist, and I'm pretty sure Jesus will return.

Doing it wrong the whole damn time.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

I'm betting it's Col. Mustard.
Tonus, I give it just as the odds imply. Yes, you nailed it. 1000 percent.

I was eying him prior to the election.
A man out of nowhere, everything about him hidden, and the media investigating absolutely nothing.
Unlike the treatment any other pres. hopeful in history received.
When the numbers came in- the BINGO bells went off.
More confirmation came in later.
As I have noted- I have left out all the parallels between O and Jesus.
Parallels- because the fake must of necessity, be patterned after the real.
82,000 people went missing without a trace in 1990, in the US alone.

The Rapture happened that year, only nobody noticed, because only a very few people were loved enough by God to be raptured.

George Bush senior was the President that year. Also, Nelson Mandela was released from prison that year. One of these two men is the antichrist. If you do some numbers with their birthdays, it proves it.

We are already in the end times. It's like in Sean of the Dead, when the zombie apocalypse had happened, only Sean didn't notice for a while because everyone behaved like zombies so much already.

Be warned. Martyring yourself NOW is the only way to escape eternal damnation.
Way to pick an audience, 'Professor'.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religious identity Longhorn 8 2300 August 5, 2015 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Dissociative identity disorder: Spooky 27 10345 January 19, 2015 at 7:00 am
Last Post: VAN BELLE Jean Marc
  Pope Francis The Antichrist Christian 43 6266 October 30, 2014 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Religion and identity (and some other things) Mystic 0 1633 April 28, 2012 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Identity medviation 12 3237 October 3, 2011 at 6:28 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  The Antichrist is here! theVOID 7 2921 July 14, 2011 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas