Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sun God Theory
The Sun God Theory
<snip!>
RE: The Sun God Theory
[Image: 111429_31vKmt4tYDojih5.jpg]

Hi Jack. Unfortunately for you, advertising in any form is not allowed of new members. But stick around for 30 days and contribute with at least 30 posts in that time and we might re-consider. And while you're at it, please read through the rules, if you haven't done so already. Happy posting!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Snip? The Sun God snipped? It got snipped? It did the snipping? What did it snip?

You're worrying me.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

A pity...such a compelling title. Thinking
"This time the bullet cold rocked ya a yellow ribbon instead of a swastika?" -RATM
The God of the OT is not exactly a sun God, more of a God of dark, dank hidden places.

2 Samuel 22:12
12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.

Psalm 18:11
2 Samuel 22:12
12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.

1 Kings 8
12 Then spake Solomon, The Lord said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.
13 I have surely built thee an house to dwell in, a settled place for thee to abide in for ever.

Cheerful Charlie

If I saw a man beating a tied up dog, I couldn't prove it was wrong, but I'd know it was wrong.
- Attributed to Mark Twain
I am curious as to what was in the original post.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
If it was anything resembling the "Son of God = Sun god" nonsense then I'll pass. That's just nonsense from that Zeitgeist movie.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theory to how "Moses Crossing the Sea" tale came from Woah0 0 595 August 14, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Woah0
  sim theory Drich 69 7390 May 28, 2020 at 10:07 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Lightbulb Just a theory kbultra 60 8015 July 23, 2018 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  In Buddhism Where Will Souls Go if they Haven''t Reached Nirvana Before the Sun Dies? Rhondazvous 11 2094 November 21, 2017 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: LuisDantas
  The theory of evolution HOAX pabsta 439 98047 October 23, 2017 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  A theory about Creationism leaders Lucanus 24 7066 October 17, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  My final theory of Creation as a believer Old Baby 20 4309 January 7, 2016 at 8:53 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19383 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  The theory of god! I don't think so. ignoramus 9 2962 August 5, 2014 at 9:03 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Jesus Moot Theory DeistPaladin 16 4543 February 11, 2014 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome