Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTC7 Collapse 11/09/2001
WTC7 Collapse 11/09/2001
I made a short video here that shows the full collapse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkKgLKyhqHk

9/11 Truther's like to claim that the building collapses at "freefall" speeds or that it collapses uniformly, or that it falls into its own footprint, or that the collapse takes 6.6 seconds, well you get the picture, they make a lot of shonky claims. And hopefully seeing the full length video will encourage Rayaan and others to stop claiming that it collapses in 6.6 seconds - it doesn't, counting from the start of the West penthouse collapse it takes 9 seconds, and that's nowhere close to free fall speed.

The interesting thing is the fact that nobody disputes that for a couple of seconds it is in free fall. Mostly due to the fact that the guts of the building are pre-collapsed ahead of the exterior via the penthouses. The second video I use shows the top 18 floors of the 47 storey building. Although my clock isn't precisely timed for it, the collapse takes exactly 5.4 seconds for the first 18 floors in the video. For about two seconds the building is in free fall. 2 seconds! If it was really in free fall - like a controlled demolition - this stage would take 3.9 seconds. Furthermore, it takes 9 seconds to fully collapse - from the beginning of the West Penthouse collapse (10 actually allowing for the floors beneath to give way) - and 18 seconds from the beginning of the East Penthouse collapse.

Also it looks nothing like a controlled demolition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaBQ3AkRetI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP1HJoG-1Pg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4eMgVv9jQI

Do any of those fall as cleanly as WTC7 does for the first ~23 floors? I thought not.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
RE: WTC7 Collapse 11/09/2001
I jumped in here expecting a horse shit claim of a conspiracy on Nov 9!
WTC7 is just yet another red herring or desperate attempt to connect a conspiracy to the events of 9/11. As I've said before, if 9/11 really were a conspiracy, bringing down the twin towers would have been dramatic enough. No need to demolish another building several hours later.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Wait? You expect to dissuade Truthers with facts?

You are an optimist.
It was the evil reptillians, I mean do yall not even listen to David Icke? Is also claims he is the son of god!
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
[Image: aliens_zps16982ddb.png]
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(November 4, 2013 at 2:58 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: WTC7 is just yet another red herring or desperate attempt to connect a conspiracy to the events of 9/11. As I've said before, if 9/11 really were a conspiracy, bringing down the twin towers would have been dramatic enough. No need to demolish another building several hours later.
Yep, plus where are all the explosions if it was demolished? And if there were no explosions, surely the only conceivable way it could have been demolished in a controlled way would be with a shitload of thermite to burn through the steel girders - so where is the molten steel then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCsbZf1_Ng
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  87+ Dead in Bangladesh Building Collapse Minimalist 17 6572 May 10, 2013 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Will The Economy Collapse? median 34 8565 January 1, 2013 at 10:54 am
Last Post: jonb
  How America will collapse (by 2025) lilyannerose 28 12964 December 14, 2010 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Valkyrie