Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singing Astronaut
Singing Astronaut
Pretty cool. A real astronaut sings a remake of this Bowie song and makes this video (with assistance of course from NASA)

The footage of the earth at 2:37 to 2:55 is really cool IMO.

This article is related and interesting if you're curious. http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-hadfield-ex...onal-space
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Singing Astronaut
That was bloody awesome.

Thanks for posting it.

Cool Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
NOPE!
Nice try...... NOT!
(November 12, 2013 at 2:33 am)freedomfromfallacy Wrote: NOPE!
Nice try...... NOT!

I'm thinkin I'll take NASA video footage from both the space shuttle and the space station as evidential confirmation before I sign up with the sheeple. Undecided
[Image: Evolution.png]

(November 12, 2013 at 2:46 am)Cinjin Wrote:
(November 12, 2013 at 2:33 am)freedomfromfallacy Wrote: NOPE!
Nice try...... NOT!

I'm thinkin I'll take NASA video footage from both the space shuttle and the space station as evidential confirmation before I sign up with the sheeple. Undecided
I do hope that you realize I was being insincere Undecided
He's very cool. I'd seen the clip before, but not the article - thanks for the link Smile

I need to get an OSTTP!

[Image: ChrisHadfield.jpg]
"No-one who decides that scientific evidence is not for him and that his own experience or the stories of others is the be all and end all of deciding what's true ever has the right to call people searching for reliable, repeatable evidence narrow-minded. That is hypocrisy of the most laughable kind." Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now I'm singing with my gay voice WinterHold 0 239 December 1, 2020 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: WinterHold