Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HA! Y"ALL
HA! Y"ALL
JohnWho claims to be at this site so I thought I would bother him here also.
Some think I am older than dirt but my cousin still thinks of me as the kid that rode on his shoulders. Take your pick. It would be fair to admit that I am retired and living on a tree farm. I wanted to watch the trees grow when I retired and I am doing just that along with my wife and four legged companions. The picture you see is the property where I built my house before the house was built.
I lost my AVATARThinking But I will find it.
RE: HA! Y"ALL
Welcome to the forums Mike Big Grin Enjoy your stay!
Can i pick an older than dirt guy who once rode on this cousin's shoulders? Smile Welcome Mike Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(November 4, 2009 at 6:05 pm)Saerules Wrote: Can i pick an older than dirt guy who once rode on this cousin's shoulders? Smile Welcome Mike Smile

SURE!
But my question is regarding your religious choice. Is that like being schizophrenic or are you 3 separate entities in the same shell!Wink Shades
Lol ^_^ I suppose I could be considered 3 separate entities in the same shell (though for completely different reasons Tongue).

None of those titles are mutually exclusive... atheist: I do not believe there is a god, agnostic: there is some possibility that there is a god, and existentialism: I skeptically entertain the possibility that there is a god Smile

Thus my 'religious' views Smile
And you have internet out there! Well dog gawn.

Welcome Mike Smile
Hey Mike, welcome.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success." - Christopher Lasch

FrOdO:
I have one of them dishes in ma yard pointed at the sky that allows me to talk to you on whatever planet you live on. Along with whatever alternate universe you might exist in. That is mentally or physically.
satire

@Mike Davis: Mad Scientist JUST WHAT I NEEDED! TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE! I WILL HAVE THAT DISH IF I MUST TAKE IT FROM YOUR COLD, DEAD, CLAMMY HANDS! I WANNA HAVE INTER-PLANETARY COMMUNICATION NAOW! Mad Scientist

Blush Erm... I meant... Blush erm... um... just forget all that... Blush and... uh... umm... where can I get one? Tiger
I think Sae has been smoking the good stuff.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2144 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
Thumbs Up HEY ALL Y'ALL Droppin' Loads 10 3930 September 22, 2009 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Amphora