Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Undefined"
"Undefined"
undefined

EDIT: Every time I submit a post, it erases everything I wrote and leaves the word "undefined." ^ Point in case.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

RE: "Undefined"
I noticed that. I thought it was some kind of inside joke at first.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The Dude is not pleased with your devotion...

Nah, I got nothing...
The issue has seemed to have worked itself out.

For now.

Never mind, it hasn't.

(November 23, 2013 at 2:40 pm)CleanShavenJesus Wrote: The issue has seemed to have worked itself out.

For now.

Never mind, it hasn't.

You might check with Tiberius. I'm pretty sure he's encountered this problem before. The only think I can suggest is that it might be a misbehaving browser plugin or some kind of malware.
(November 23, 2013 at 4:58 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(November 23, 2013 at 2:40 pm)CleanShavenJesus Wrote: The issue has seemed to have worked itself out.

For now.

Never mind, it hasn't.

You might check with Tiberius. I'm pretty sure he's encountered this problem before. The only think I can suggest is that it might be a misbehaving browser plugin or some kind of malware.

I seem to recall that I've run across this behavior as well. What I did to resolve it was to jump up from my chair and run about the room, screaming and gesturing wildly. I don't know that it had any effect on the problem, but it was sufficiently cathartic that I no longer cared.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 23, 2013 at 1:47 pm)CleanShavenJesus Wrote: undefined

EDIT: Every time I submit a post, it erases everything I wrote and leaves the word "undefined." ^ Point in case.

Must be one of them fucking miracles!
Can you try in another browser and see if it still happens? Preferably one with no plugins / extensions installed.
(November 24, 2013 at 5:55 am)Tiberius Wrote: Can you try in another browser and see if it still happens? Preferably one with no plugins / extensions installed.

Today, I discovered there are other ways to use the internet aside from Internet Explorer. Interesting.

So I should install a different one and try?

It also seemed to have stopped, for the time being.

If Firefox could cook I'd marry it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everything I write turns into 'undefined' please help Bad Wolf 6 2028 December 3, 2013 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr