Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for Nineteen
A question for Nineteen
Hi Nineteen. I'm not here to call you names or be nasty. I just want to know what your opinion is regarding something that Sleepy (A muslim) said in another thread. On the topic of rape and marriage, he had this to say:

"The individual is exactly correct. Consent lasts for a lifetime unless you get divorced. That sexual consent is from when you get married and humans love sex. One of the huge positives of the marriage is to engage in sex, both spouses are aware of this that they are giving each other themselves mentally, emotionally, and sexually.

The husband/ wife can't say I don't want to talk to you right, I don't want to have sex right now. You have to do your duty as a spouse.

If for some reason some woman or husband denies sex to their spouse then if it was me I would insist lol. If she was sick, hurt than that's fine. If it's for no reason, then the husband/wife is not doing good at all. "

Can I just ask you what you think of this? As a Muslim woman, do you agree with what he says? And do you think his opinion is common amongst muslim men? Like I say I don't want to call you bad names, I just honestly want your opinion on Sleepy and his comments.
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Most Gays have a typical behavior of rejecting religions, because religions consider them as sinners (In Islam they deserve to be killed)
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot for example you have a law to prevent boys under 16 from driving do you think that all boys under 16 are careless and cannot drive properly
RE: A question for Nineteen
She might have you on ignore, she has me on it. And i'm not exactly sure if this counts as 'calling out or not'
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
RE: A question for Nineteen

Thread closed pending staff review.

Thread closed permanently due to rules violation.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]