Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The North Pole's Reserves
The North Pole's Reserves
So the North Pole is melting faster than ever, and I just saw on the news that several countries are now arguing over who has rights to the soon-to-be-accessible oil that lies underneath it.

If that's not irony at its most incomprehensibly ignorant, I don't know what is.
RE: The North Pole's Reserves
(December 16, 2013 at 7:16 pm)Medi Wrote: So the North Pole is melting faster than ever, and I just saw on the news that several countries are now arguing over who has rights to the soon-to-be-accessible oil that lies underneath it.

If that's not irony at its most incomprehensibly ignorant, I don't know what is.

[img][Image: StupidHumans.jpg][/img]
Dying to live, living to die.
Yep.... this has been going on for awhile.

http://thediplomat.com/2013/12/did-canad...orth-pole/

http://thediplomat.com/2013/12/militariz...-the-lead/
"There's always a bigger fish."
Qui-Gon Jin (Star Wars)
(December 16, 2013 at 7:16 pm)Medi Wrote: So the North Pole is melting faster than ever, and I just saw on the news that several countries are now arguing over who has rights to the soon-to-be-accessible oil that lies underneath it.

Quote:"The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them."

V. I. Lenin

Sad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For we many in north America who missed last night's lunar eclipse Whateverist 19 1159 July 28, 2018 at 4:08 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat