Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds like he cut his dick off.....
Sounds like he cut his dick off.....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/20...82567.html

Quote:Rabbi Mordechai Rosenberg's Circumcision Failure Leads To Lawsuit: Botched Bris Caused 'Catastrophic' Injury

Oy gevalt!
Re: Sounds like he cut his dick off.....
But it was their right to do that to him, yeah?

How can they sue, though? They asked him to play violent sex games with their baby, and he did. So what if he went a bit too far? If they really gave a crap about him, he wouldn't have been in that position in the first place. I hope the poor little thing has been taken from them and placed into care.
RE: Sounds like he cut his dick off.....
Children have always payed for their parents and other peoples stupidity. That's cause and effect for ya. Fucking up physical laws that is^^
I find circumcision disgusting. Mutilating a baby's genetials is truly horrific.
(December 21, 2013 at 11:24 am)MarxRaptor Wrote: I find circumcision disgusting. Mutilating a baby's genetials is truly horrific.

Yeah that's only something Marquis de Sade would do ROFLOL
Oh dear what a careless mohel, did he get the sack?

<da dish>
(December 21, 2013 at 11:48 am)feeling Wrote:
(December 21, 2013 at 11:24 am)MarxRaptor Wrote: I find circumcision disgusting. Mutilating a baby's genetials is truly horrific.

Yeah that's only something Marquis de Sade would do ROFLOL

Come on not even the Marquis de Sade would even consider doing that, he still had limits you know Wink
undefined
(December 21, 2013 at 6:22 pm)Justtristo Wrote:
(December 21, 2013 at 11:48 am)feeling Wrote: Yeah that's only something Marquis de Sade would do ROFLOL

Come on not even the Marquis de Sade would even consider doing that, he still had limits you know Wink

That's right. Infants were off limits: no safe words.
(December 21, 2013 at 11:56 am)là bạn điên Wrote: Oh dear what a careless mohel, did he get the sack?

<da dish>

Well he did say it led to catastrophic injury. Maybe he did get the nut-sack too.
WTF was he using? A chain saw?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hitch and his "Jewishness" thesummerqueen 0 1154 December 19, 2011 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen