Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
hi
Hello
I like everyone regardless of their beliefs...I'm 22...I like metal science art history skating and drinking...........
RE: hi
Welcome, Desecration! Enjoy your time here. Smile
(December 24, 2013 at 2:02 pm)Raeven Wrote: Welcome, Desecration! Enjoy your time here. Smile

Thank you
Hello from New England. Welcome to the abyss.
Thank you
You're into metallurgy, art history, figure skating and drinking?

Impressive. Smile

Welcome to AF!
(December 24, 2013 at 2:15 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: You're into metallurgy, art history, figure skating and drinking?

Impressive. Smile

Welcome to AF!

No. he does Art based on metallurgy and practices historical styles of both figure skating and drinking
(December 24, 2013 at 2:15 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: You're into metallurgy, art history, figure skating and drinking?

Impressive. Smile

Welcome to AF!

Death metal and skateboarding....well more than just death metal and art but I dont feel like typing every subgenre......and thank you
Texas girl here. Welcome to the group. Smile
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(December 24, 2013 at 2:33 pm)Desecration Wrote:

Impressive. Smile

Welcome to AF!

Death metal and skateboarding....well more than just death metal and art but I dont feel like typing every subgenre......and thank you

I enjoy sipping sloe gin fizzes and poppin' wheelies on my mobility scooter while listening to Slayer, so I can relate. :p