Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disability, Sexuality, and Help
Disability, Sexuality, and Help
So there seems to be a of info out there for people with other disabilities in regards to sex. Before I go into a future relationship ANYONE and wether or not it involves me getting naked, I still thought I should do some research. This is what I found so far

I think I'm not looking in the right places sigh
RE: Disability, Sexuality, and Help
Them's some long videos. Care to summarize?
(December 28, 2013 at 5:57 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Them's some long videos. Care to summarize?

Basically there aren't many helpful information sources in regards to blindness and sexuality especially not bisexuality. I'm fully aware that I need to repeat sex-ed but I'm totally unsure of how to educate myself. Hell even flirting is something I need to re-do as "the look" doesn't work anymore.
BQ, if you don't mind me asking, how and when did you lose your sight?
Well... look to that which applies to having sex with men, and to that which applies to having sex with women. Don't try for both at the same time, as there's not a lot of demand for 'how to have sex with men and women at the same time', especially since it's just applying 'how to have sex with men' together with 'how to have sex with women'.

Not that such is what you are asking, but such is how things are: the data you seek will be under these specifics.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Well, what do you want? A relationship? A quick fuck? A friends-with-benefits kind of thing? Depending on what you're after, there's going to be different ways of going about it.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(December 28, 2013 at 6:12 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: BQ, if you don't mind me asking, how and when did you lose your sight?

I have hydrocephalus, it's a neurological disorder where and excess of spinal fluid built up on my brain. The couldn't drain the fluid in time to save my nerves getting crushed.

I still had a tiny bit of vision when I was 13 but it all left when I was 17. I've light perception, meaning I can tell day from night but that's it. If someone flipped a light switch (at least in the day time) I couldn't tell the difference.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help keep the forum up and running. arewethereyet 3 603 December 31, 2020 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Human Sexuality? Haipule 26 1647 June 13, 2018 at 4:31 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Help, I guess (remove original daddy issues thread and name) ScienceAf 5 1290 September 1, 2016 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: ScienceAf
  Disability is no excuse to not parent BrokenQuill92 18 2010 August 14, 2016 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: Joods
  How, and how NOT to help a suffering atheist... IanHulett 13 1888 May 31, 2015 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: IanHulett