Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citizen Sade
Citizen Sade
Some of you may have noticed my avatar is of Citizen Sade, better know as the Marquis de Sade, This man is one of my heros. He is often unjustly labeled a rapist or something of the such, although he never hurt anyone who didn't want to be hurt.

So what do you think of the great Citizen Sade?
RE: Citizen Sade
The first of many sexual assaults and clear attempts at obtaining immunity from the law:

wikipedia on de sade Wrote:The first major scandal occurred on Easter Sunday in 1768, in which de Sade procured the sexual services of a woman, Rose Keller;[9] whether she was a prostitute or not is widely disputed. He was accused of taking her to his chateau at Arcueil, imprisoning her there and sexually and physically abusing her. She escaped by climbing out of a second-floor window and running away. At this time, la Présidente, de Sade's mother-in-law, obtained a lettre de cachet (a royal order of arrest and imprisonment, without stated cause or access to the courts) from the king, excluding de Sade from the jurisdiction of the courts. The lettre de cachet would later prove disastrous for the marquis.

Quite a figure you've chosen to idolize.

I guess Marx wasn't gritty enough for you.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(December 30, 2013 at 11:53 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: The first of many sexual assaults and clear attempts at obtaining immunity from the law:

wikipedia on de sade Wrote:The first major scandal occurred on Easter Sunday in 1768, in which de Sade procured the sexual services of a woman, Rose Keller;[9] whether she was a prostitute or not is widely disputed. He was accused of taking her to his chateau at Arcueil, imprisoning her there and sexually and physically abusing her. She escaped by climbing out of a second-floor window and running away. At this time, la Présidente, de Sade's mother-in-law, obtained a lettre de cachet (a royal order of arrest and imprisonment, without stated cause or access to the courts) from the king, excluding de Sade from the jurisdiction of the courts. The lettre de cachet would later prove disastrous for the marquis.

Did you not read the OP? She wanted him to hurt her, duh!

He was the 18th Century's answer to Robin Thicke.
(December 30, 2013 at 11:53 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: The first of many sexual assaults and clear attempts at obtaining immunity from the law:

No, I idolize Marx too. Also, Rosa Keller was a lying whore looking to extract money from the family. She consented to it.
LOL!!
(December 31, 2013 at 9:29 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: LOL!!
I don't see what's so funny about extortion.
(December 31, 2013 at 9:36 am)MarxRaptor Wrote:
(December 31, 2013 at 9:29 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: LOL!!
I don't see what's so funny about extortion.

So you mean, on the scale of crimes that:

Actual illegal imprisonment, alleged sexual battery is much less a crime than attempts at extortion?

Which is strange to state, after all, de Sade was clearly influential enough to obtain immunity from the law.

That means he could easily have sought justice from, as you put it, "a lying whore".

Instead, he committed several crimes and conveniently got immunity from the legal system thereafter.

That seems to be indicative of a guilty man attempting to hide away.

"Citizen de Sade" my ass. More like Criminal de Sade.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(December 30, 2013 at 9:48 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: Some of you may have noticed my avatar is of Citizen Sade, better know as the Marquis de Sade, This man is one of my heros. He is often unjustly labeled a rapist or something of the such, although he never hurt anyone who didn't want to be hurt.

So what do you think of the great Citizen Sade?
He told you this?
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(December 31, 2013 at 7:05 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote:
(December 31, 2013 at 9:36 am)MarxRaptor Wrote: I don't see what's so funny about extortion.

So you mean, on the scale of crimes that:

Actual illegal imprisonment, alleged sexual battery is much less a crime than attempts at extortion?

Which is strange to state, after all, de Sade was clearly influential enough to obtain immunity from the law.

That means he could easily have sought justice from, as you put it, "a lying whore".

Instead, he committed several crimes and conveniently got immunity from the legal system thereafter.

That seems to be indicative of a guilty man attempting to hide away.

"Citizen de Sade" my ass. More like Criminal de Sade.
De Sade was a great revolutionary & you dishonor his name by suggesting that Keller didn't want it. And Citizen Sade was being used to distract form the unscrupulous activities of the other aristocrats.
Re: Citizen Sade
And the fact that her story matches others is a pure coincidence? Or did they all "want it" too? Your use of rapey language is a bit creepy, tbh.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sovereign citizen - more Loony Tunes in the USA Ferrocyanide 20 1994 March 20, 2023 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  U.S. Presidents & The Natural-born-citizen Clause Tiberius 191 17667 April 13, 2016 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ted Cruz natural born citizen? Doubting Thomas 14 2562 November 2, 2013 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can a citizen of a progressive democracy do business with a dictatorship? Something completely different 8 3509 October 24, 2013 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Zazzy