Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 1:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back ba-by
I'm back ba-by
Big Grin

Christ was great, new years was awesome, and the family is gone which is even better!
(everything in moderation too much of a good thing, and you might want to kill someone.)

I was going to just go back and look up all the unanswered posts I missed these last 2 weeks, but then I thought that most of you probably don't care. So I leave it to you. If I missed a post of yours just let me know where it is and I will answer it.

Otherwise I consider the matter closed unless I see something new or interesting to discuss as i am reading these old posts.
RE: I'm back ba-by
I bet you are still an asshole, though.

Some things do not improve with age!
[Image: shoo-o.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m5xgmmI7el1r5kbkfo1_500.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

Welcome back Drich. I missed your insights.
Sir Drich has decided to bless us with his presence once more!

[Image: wWSJRqJ.png]
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Welcome back Drich, have you reloaded your rifle with the usual bollocks? nBig Grin
To anybody who questions the freedom of speech on this forum, behold, we let drippy come back
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Oh. Hi.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
In this case it seems maximum sentencing limits in the U.S. are subject to revision.