Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 5, 2024, 8:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it April 1st already?
Is it April 1st already?
Just seen this article
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/dogs-po...etic-field

" Proving at least that they’re really devoted to their work, the researchers measured the direction of the body axis of 70 dogs from 37 breeds during 1,893 defecations and 5,582 urinations over the course of two years, and found that dogs “prefer to excrete with the body being aligned along the North-south axis under calm magnetic field conditions.” They fittingly published their results in the journal Frontiers in Zoology."

Is this the same ppl that used Google Earth to work out that cows prefer to stand mitt-south when in a field??
RE: Is it April 1st already?
I hope this will lead to something constructive, otherwise the researchers pissed their fundings away *badum-tsss!*
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(January 2, 2014 at 9:00 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: I hope this will lead to something constructive, otherwise the researchers pissed their fundings away *badum-tsss!*

Haha!

So what is the cosmic reason my dog licks his butt afterwards?
Not much serious conversation can be had about the topic really lol!
I'm not buying it, the research is shitty!