Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a Mod to contact me
I need a Mod to contact me
Preferably one who will enter A69 for edits.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: I need a Mod to contact me
Why not just send one of them a PM?
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
It has been done.
"The owl flies only by the full moon in autumn".

Soon you will be contacted, ensure you have the merchandise.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
The big cheese gets his at high tide tonight.
I ate the cheese, and it was good. Oh yes, it was good.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

I'll contact you (for the right price.)
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

We all know you're a prostitute, man. Don't gotta go advertising it..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update profile contact information? Foxaèr 1 877 October 31, 2020 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Can I become a Mod? Phatt Matt s 85 8267 April 13, 2014 at 7:32 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Why is having a mod on the ignore list against rules? Something completely different 147 30649 October 31, 2013 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Contact Us Darwinian 3 2221 May 19, 2009 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Tiberius