Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany & Austria Should Be Annexed to the Surrounding Countries
Germany & Austria Should Be Annexed to the Surrounding Countries
The mere existence of Germany & Austria is inherently antisemitic. Both these nations must be destroyed. Germany is a threat to all of humanity & is currently plotting with the Islamists to destroy the West & the Jews. One of the most influential political parties in Germany (and one openly supported by Angela Merkel), the NPD, proudly aligns itself with Islamists & Palestinian terrorists.

I have come up with a solution, Germany & Austria must be annexed to the surrounding countries or else fascism & Nazism will reemerge.
RE: Germany & Austria Should Be Annexed to the Surrounding Countries
Yawn.
Da fuq.

[Image: 7045873525_b2c9787fa1.jpg]
Have you been taking your meds lately MR? Your anti-anti-semite bigotry is turning you into what you abhor...

Facepalm
I don't hate Germans, I hate Germany.
(January 12, 2014 at 1:37 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote: I don't hate Germans, I hate Germany.

Do you really need to have someone point out what's wrong with this statement?
You're joking, right?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Quote:The mere existence of Germany & Austria is inherently antisemitic.

That statement is inherently untrue. Both nations have very good relations with Israel, and Germany is a significant supplier of arms to Israel.

Quote:Both these nations must be destroyed.

To what end? Destroying countries you mistakenly believe to be 'inherently anti-Semitic' will do nothing to ameliorate anti-Semitism.

Quote: One of the most influential political parties in Germany (and one openly supported by Angela Merkel), the NPD, proudly aligns itself with Islamists & Palestinian terrorists.

First off, the NPD are hardly influential. The hold only 12 or 13 local parliamentary seats in Germany - out of about 1300 - , and have no seats at all in either the Bundestag or the European Parliament. They tend to garner about 1% in any given election.

Secondly, I cannot imagine Merkel, being CDU, supporting neo-Nazi feckwits like the NPD. Do you have a source for this?

Quote:I have come up with a solution, Germany & Austria must be annexed to the surrounding countries or else fascism & Nazism will reemerge.

You realize that this isn't 1932, correct?

Quote:I don't hate Germans, I hate Germany.

And yet when other posters here have the temerity to criticize the actions of the Israeli government, you have to stones to accuse us of anti-Semitism.

A bit of unsolicited advice: Before you post idiotic shit like this is future, thing it through and do a bit of research.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 12, 2014 at 1:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote: One of the most influential political parties in Germany (and one openly supported by Angela Merkel), the NPD, proudly aligns itself with Islamists & Palestinian terrorists.

First off, the NPD are hardly influential. The hold only 12 or 13 local parliamentary seats in Germany - out of about 1300 - , and have no seats at all in either the Bundestag or the European Parliament. They tend to garner about 1% in any given election.
http://www.dw.de/merkel-coalition-blocks...a-16772884
(January 12, 2014 at 1:37 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote: I don't hate Germans, I hate Germany.

So, if we took all the Germans out of Germany you'd still be mad at Germany?

"fuck you land!" "fuck you buildings!"
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why superpower countries do not overthrow Islamic government of Iran? Anti.Enslave 18 233 Yesterday at 4:57 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1439 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 6899 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why do non english speaking countries call USA for USA Sweden83 9 1111 December 4, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Can You Guess Which Countries Have More "Women In Parliament" Than The USA? ReptilianPeon 7 1466 July 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why do countries in the middle east allow religion to have such an influence? GODZILLA 11 1271 April 12, 2018 at 4:44 am
Last Post: Ruckus123
  Some countries literally are shitholes John V 99 13084 January 22, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ukraine is one of the poorest countries in the world Interaktive 10 3144 July 18, 2017 at 5:20 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Ukraine is one of the poorest countries in the world Interaktive 6 1512 July 17, 2017 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Merkel will pay migrants to leave Germany account_inactive 26 4732 February 12, 2017 at 3:28 am
Last Post: account_inactive