Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Videos
Atheist Videos
I LOVE this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6P8_VKG31A

And a few others, what do you think of these types of videos? Have any favorites? (:
RE: Atheist Videos
Meh. Ultimately, I don't think they'll accomplish very much. He's kind of preaching to the choir; most Christians either won't watch or just dismiss everything. It was videos more like darkmatter2525's that pulled me away from religion, videos that actually depict why religion is bullshit, rather than just saying "religion is bullshit".
^Same as this guy. I watched a lot of debates, and read a lot of Christopher Hitchens, and that threw me off the Christian boat.
"The consolations of philosophy and the beauties of science; these things are infinitely more awe-inspiring and regenerating and majestic than any invocation of the burning bush or doctrine." - Christopher Hitchens
(January 21, 2014 at 11:52 am)InevitableCheese Wrote: ^Same as this guy. I watched a lot of debates, and read a lot of Christopher Hitchens, and that threw me off the Christian boat.

I've been watching much atheist videos and articles. What I think is turning people from Christianity is all the hate they show.
Sorry, I can't walk this atheist path. If you want to be militant and rage against the machine(s), fine, do what you think is best. I won't be joining you.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Holy necro. This thread is over a year and a half old.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(August 9, 2015 at 12:52 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Holy necro. This thread is over a year and a half old.
Shit, I got to remember to look at the date. My apologies for posting. What is with the necro lately?
(August 9, 2015 at 12:54 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(August 9, 2015 at 12:52 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Holy necro. This thread is over a year and a half old.
Shit, I got to remember to look at the date. My apologies for posting. What is with the necro lately?

You;re not the one who necro'd it! Totally not your fault!
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(August 9, 2015 at 1:00 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(August 9, 2015 at 12:54 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Shit, I got to remember to look at the date. My apologies for posting. What is with the necro lately?

You;re not the one who necro'd it! Totally not your fault!
Yeah, but I hate to contribute.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist or Skeptical videos Angrboda 27 2706 October 17, 2022 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  One of the best videos i've seen in a long time Heat 1 1117 December 22, 2015 at 5:04 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Good atheist videos, debates, or documentaries? BitchinHitchins 5 2773 August 1, 2015 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: BitchinHitchins
  Atheist You Tube videos!!! simplemoss 31 5257 January 30, 2015 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Roxy904
  QualiaSoup has some great YouTube videos for atheists and believers alike Mudhammam 0 1480 January 29, 2014 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Breathtaking Time-Lapse Videos That Make You Love Nature Mudhammam 3 1927 January 14, 2014 at 9:45 am
Last Post: AtheistUnicorn
  nonstampcollector videos I like feeling 0 1067 December 16, 2013 at 4:12 am
Last Post: feeling
  Favorite videos on atheism or science? Clueless Morgan 10 3672 November 4, 2013 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  entropy videos Nightfoot92 0 872 October 6, 2013 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Nightfoot92
  Tips on making Youtube videos on Atheism Cholley71 4 1889 June 17, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Angrboda