Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:47 pm

Poll: I just registered as an Atheist at christianforums.com... how long will I last there? :)
This poll is closed.
Not more than 5 posts. Tongue
18.18%
4 18.18%
Might make it to the 20th post, but not likely any further. Smile
50.00%
11 50.00%
For a good 50-100, but one has to offend them sometime. Wink
13.64%
3 13.64%
All the way to 200! Big Grin
0%
0 0%
Won't ever get banned. The force is with you, young Saerules! Devil
18.18%
4 18.18%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long till I'm banned from Christianforums.com?
How long till I'm banned from Christianforums.com?
I just joined it... how long do you think it will be till I am banned (if I will be at all? Tongue)? Smile

I personally don't think I'll make it past my 20th post... if i'm so lucky to not get a banhammer before that Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: How long till I'm banned from Christianforums.com?
I just had a quick look. They've got separate areas for men and women. Why am I not surprised?
Only sheep need a shepherd.
I know... I was appalled... :S
(November 25, 2009 at 5:44 am)Saerules Wrote: I know... I was appalled... :S
Why were you appalled? You could easily argue your worthiness to post in both Wink
I joined one of those things. I wasn't banned but they demanded that I leave without saying another word.ROFLOL I mentioned a few things here and there before I left. Calling them blind and closed minded.
They hate the idea of someone who doesn't follow blindly to speak their mind. Just shows how closed-minded they are doesn't it?
Believe what I believe or your banned.Big Grin

Bunch of children they be...Worship
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I entertained the idea of posting, but the thing is just a garbage dump of crap. I wouldn't know where to begin, and it doesn't help with their crazy restrictions.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
I did that too and that forum had some weird rules like everything you post has to be moderated before being shown on a thread, that means that some close-minded christian moderator deleted most of my posts there.
Personally, it's not God I dislike, it's his fan club I can't stand.
I don't think even Super Sae can make it past 20 posts...

What if you start off with your first post something like "The bible was written by Nomadic goat herders way after the death of Jesus" Tongue
Spinoza Wrote:God is the Asylum of Ignorance
(November 25, 2009 at 10:45 am)Craveman Wrote: I don't think even Super Sae can make it past 20 posts...

What if you start off with your first post something like "The bible was written by Nomadic goat herders way after the death of Jesus" Tongue

If I did that... I wouldn't even make my second Wink

Adrian Wrote:Why were you appalled? You could easily argue your worthiness to post in both Wink
lol ^_^ I was appalled at how 18th century it felt Undecided They also have a specific forum for teens... and some of the threads just plain amaze me...

I'm also not sure where to start posting... I wonder if there even is an introductions forum ^_^ I missed it on my first look through :S
You need to keep a running log of what topics you post with links, cause you cannot search without being a member and I don't feel like defending logic and reason from hordes of chaos.

LOL @ Christian Apologetics forum. Spearheading lying for Jesus!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long time no see T.J. 15 1338 August 8, 2019 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  Coffee has been banned...... Foxaèr 28 2690 May 28, 2018 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Which Banned AF Member Are You? Edwardo Piet 54 7542 May 1, 2018 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  How do you people with long hair put it up? Foxaèr 32 6186 April 21, 2018 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Is long term monogamy unnatural for human beings? Catholic_Lady 102 15928 April 8, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  How long can a Subway sandwich last in the refrigerator before it goes bad? Cthulhu Awakening 11 6483 December 24, 2017 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  How Long Does Someone Have to be Dead Before People stop Referring to them as Late? Rhondazvous 10 3091 May 18, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  How long could you survive... Gawdzilla Sama 26 3459 April 12, 2017 at 8:14 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The effects of long term stress on everyday functionality Sterben 23 1629 March 12, 2017 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Alex K
  When can I get banned? Foxaèr 27 2472 September 9, 2016 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Jackalope