Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I flipped off a JesusFreak...
I flipped off a JesusFreak...
and kinda liked it.

The other day while driving through Portland, there was a Jesus Freak with one of those sappy "Honk if you Love Jeebus!" signs hovering about on the freeway overpass.

Couldn't resist not honking and instead flipped him the bird. The look of confusion on the poor sap's face was priceless. Yeah, I flipped off you and your stupid godman too.

That is all.
RE: I flipped off a JesusFreak...
[Image: gFD5o.png]
(January 22, 2014 at 1:06 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: and kinda liked it.

The other day while driving through Portland, there was a Jesus Freak with one of those sappy "Honk if you Love Jeebus!" signs hovering about on the freeway overpass.

Couldn't resist not honking and instead flipped him the bird. The look of confusion on the poor sap's face was priceless. Yeah, I flipped off you and your stupid godman too.

That is all.

Nice asshole moment.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(January 22, 2014 at 1:12 pm)No_God Wrote: [Image: gFD5o.png]

Took the meme out of my mouth.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
I don't have any problem with the bird based communication. I would likely have just ignored him, but understand where the sentiment comes from. However, there are some sanctimonious Jesus cum gurglers that I have no compunction telling to get fucked:

Abortion clinic protesters and sporting event John 3:16 commandos.
Flipped off means something entirely different down my way. That would definitely justify any confused look.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
This is "murrica." You could probably shoot one and get away with it by saying he "threatened" you with hell.
(January 22, 2014 at 1:06 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: and kinda liked it.

That is all.

Let me guess, I-5 at around Killingsworth?
Like a boss
(January 22, 2014 at 6:04 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Let me guess, I-5 at around Killingsworth?

Actually, yes, that is where said J-freak was ensconced.

I do notice since my bird flipping, no more nasty J-freaks have been observed on I5 near Killingsworth! See? It worked!

CD, are you a PNWer?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you learned that the god of [insert religion] is real, would all bets be off? Sicnoo0 58 4044 February 25, 2024 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  What pissed you off the most when debating against theism? strawberryBacteria 26 6757 September 20, 2015 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  I am better off being a christian than an atheist ZeldaAdmirer 13 4395 November 17, 2014 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  would the world be better off if we all died? Jextin 29 4233 July 21, 2014 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Atheism Kills Off the Ambition of the Lower Classes and Makes them Anti-Social Blackrook 59 28963 July 9, 2014 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Amalynne0
  Help me get this Cross off my Necklace Handprint 39 11982 August 6, 2013 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Not to piss off you atheists, but . . . Fred 20 4907 September 9, 2011 at 5:07 am
Last Post: Ace Otana
  Would the world be better off if all theists became atheists. darkblight 46 16864 June 2, 2011 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Skipper